Pam Cooley Photography

Profile Picture
Kathy
1 Review
07/09/2011

Its hard to put into words how wonderful our experience on our wedding day with Pam was and how amazing her work is. Pam puts her heart and soul into each and every wedding or event she is photographing. Our wedding photos were absolutely beautiful and unique. Even more important, Pam captured every moment of our special day. She was always open to ideas I found or different pictures I wanted and was always available to talk day or night. She is a pro at what she does and you can tell that photography is her passion.

Not only has Pam captured our wedding day, but she has also captured our son's birthday, maternity photos, and soon to be newborn photos. I promise you, once you work with Pam you will not want to work with anyone else. She is a one of a kind photographer, and trust me, you will develop a friendship that will last a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
108 Bondurant, Washington, IL 61571

Peoria illinois Wedding and Boudoir Photographer

Pam was by far the best decision I could have made when choosing a photographer. She's got it all!

Not only were our pictures amazing (and affordable!) but working with Pam was a blast! We had so much fun during our session we didn't want it to end! She has a way of making you feel comfortable with her. We felt like we were with our friend who just happened to be our photographer! Pam was willing to go above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! She was available from the very beginning to answer any questions we had and made sure we were always informed of all the details. Getting together with Pam was never an issue because she was always willing to work around our schedule to make everything more convenient for us. She made the whole process a breeze! No stress! She knows what she's doing, and is good at it! She's professional, and fun! We definitely got more than we could have hoped for.
Working with Pam you can tell photography isn't a "job" to her, it's her passion. And that passion is what makes Pam Cooley Photography better than the rest! I highly recommend Pam for any occasion! She's an exceptional photographer all the way around and the only photographer I want to work with from now on!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings
Established: 2005
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
I have worked with Pam Cooley for many years now. And with every wedding or photo shoot she does, she amazes me with her talent! She is contstantly pushing herself to give her clients unique images, just as unique as the clients themselves. And to top it all off, she is a blast to work with, and to shoot with. If you are nervous infront of a lens...it wont last long with Pam. Before you know it, you will be laughing and having the time of your life...and that is how great moments are captured! Pam Cooley Photography...a MUST for your wedding day!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Pam Cooley Photography is a wedding Photographer from Peoria. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Illinois, United States, and Destination Weddings. Pam Cooley Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Peoria Illinois wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in Fine Art Wedding Photography