Pam Cooley Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'm not sure we can really put into words how happy we are that we had Pam photograph our wedding. From her fun, easy going, professional attitude to her GORGEOUS photos.. She was truly a gem at our big day. Pam has a way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and brings out the best of you in each and every photo. Our wedding party and family had nothing but great things to say about how her and her assistant handled the entire day. Our pictures are something we will cherish forever and we are so grateful for Pam!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
108 Bondurant, Washington, IL 61571

Peoria illinois Wedding and Boudoir Photographer

Pam was by far the best decision I could have made when choosing a photographer. She's got it all!

Not only were our pictures amazing (and affordable!) but working with Pam was a blast! We had so much fun during our session we didn't want it to end! She has a way of making you feel comfortable with her. We felt like we were with our friend who just happened to be our photographer! Pam was willing to go above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! She was available from the very beginning to answer any questions we had and made sure we were always informed of all the details. Getting together with Pam was never an issue because she was always willing to work around our schedule to make everything more convenient for us. She made the whole process a breeze! No stress! She knows what she's doing, and is good at it! She's professional, and fun! We definitely got more than we could have hoped for.
Working with Pam you can tell photography isn't a "job" to her, it's her passion. And that passion is what makes Pam Cooley Photography better than the rest! I highly recommend Pam for any occasion! She's an exceptional photographer all the way around and the only photographer I want to work with from now on!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings
Established: 2005
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
I have worked with Pam Cooley for many years now. And with every wedding or photo shoot she does, she amazes me with her talent! She is contstantly pushing herself to give her clients unique images, just as unique as the clients themselves. And to top it all off, she is a blast to work with, and to shoot with. If you are nervous infront of a lens...it wont last long with Pam. Before you know it, you will be laughing and having the time of your life...and that is how great moments are captured! Pam Cooley Photography...a MUST for your wedding day!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Pam Cooley Photography is a wedding Photographer from Peoria. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Illinois, United States, and Destination Weddings. Pam Cooley Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Peoria Illinois wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in Fine Art Wedding Photography