Palate Pleasers, Inc.

Palate Pleasers, Inc.

Annapolis, MD
410.263.6941   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

I loved working with Sally and Amy to provide the catering for my wedding day. They were so friendly and helpful with every aspect of the wedding planning and gave me honest advice on what my best options were. They were very flexible with my budget to give me the very best food and service for our money. I really liked that they only charge for the service hours billed by their staff, and are conscious to send servers home at the end of the night to save on costs. They also honored my request to recycle all bottles and cans and Amy prepared a special menu of locally sourced seasonal food for us. She also prepared a special white peach sangria for our cocktail hour, which was a huge hit! All of their food and desserts were absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend their catering to anyone planning an event in the Annapolis area!

Services Used: Catering
1023 Bay Ridge Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21403

... read more

Palate Pleasers is a family owned and operated catering, bakery, and gourmet to go business serving the Annapolis, Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Eastern Shore regions for over 30 years.  Services include full service catering, gourmet to go store pickup, delivered business events, and a full service bakery including wedding cakes.  Palate Pleasers can organize the food, staff, bar, rentals, and wedding cake for your reception.  We specialize in outdoor receptions and are familiar with all of the major venues in our service area including Paca Gardens, Newton White Mansion, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, Londontowne Gardens, Oxon Hill Manor, and many others as well as private homes.  We take pride in providing only the highest quality food all made from scratch in house for every event and our service staff is professional, yet unobtrusive.  Palate Pleasers can work with most budgets to meet the needs of a wide range of clients.  We are not the largest catering company around, but this is by choice so that we can maintain our high level of food quality and service to all of our clients.  Give us a call or email with your request!

+/- read less
Categories: Catering
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1981
Employees: 40
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Palate Pleasers had us at 'Hello'.... We still remember the first time we worked a wedding together - the quality and presentation of food was unbelievable, and the team was one of the nicest we'd ever worked with. Now, many events together later, we think even more highly of them. Passion, creativity, integrity, attention to detail and dedication are unmatched. Highly recomend!
Palate Pleasers, Inc. is a wedding catering company and bakery from Annapolis, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Washington, D.C., and MD's Eastern Shore. Palate Pleasers, Inc. is a professional wedding caterer and bakery that has been part of the Annapolis, Baltimore, D.C. wedding industry for 35 years. We specialize in custom menus, beautiful setups, and excellent service