Ormond Plantation Manor

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Ormond Plantation featured on TLC's " Four Weddings"

Celebrate your wedding under majestic oaks on the grounds of a historic plantation filled with the grandeur and elegance of the south. At Ormond Plantation Manor, weddings are our specialty. We have several all-inclusive packages to choose from featuring our delicious cuisine by Chef Richard Kiral. Ormond also host showers, rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons, and other special occasion events. Call us at 985-764-8544, we would be happy to assist you or hit the “Contact Us” button!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I held our ceremony and reception at Ormond Plantation and it was absolutely fabulous! Mrs. Robin Priest, Chef Richard Kiral and staff were amazing, paying attention to every detail, quality food and service, and most importantly, that wonderful Southern hospitality. In choosing a venue, my fiance and his family were from up North and being that I was born and raised in the area, I wanted something that would impress us locals, as well as, really be intriguing, historical, and beautiful to our guests. All in attendance, both local and visitors commented so positively on the venue, food, and service. Everyone enjoyed every aspect from our event and I could not have asked for a better wedding! Cheers to Ormond Plantation in being everything I imagined and more! THANK YOU!

Love,

Ashlyn & Taylor Mehlhaff
5.10.14

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Ashlyn
1 Review
96x96 sq 1394472767473 dsc045 Sal Zanco Photography, Inc.
96x96 sq 1343838101512 craigkami1of1 Tyrell Banks Photography
Ormond Plantation Manor is a wedding venue from New Orleans, LA. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Orleans, Louisiana, and Houma. Ormond Plantation Manor is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the New Orleans, LA wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Wedding ceremonies and receptions, destination weddings, intimate ceremonies, outdoor ceremonies,ceremonies and receptions, corporate events, meetings, small and large parties, rehearsal dinners, showers, bed and breakfast, lunch and Friday night dinner.
985-764-8544
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7