ONDAGO DJ Entertainment

ONDAGO DJ Entertainment

Let Us Spin Your Event in the Right Direction!

12170 Hilltop Drive
Anchorage, AK 99515 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

ONDAGO Entertainment is Alaska's premier event DJ company. We take pride in taking the time to help personalize and customize every wedding and give it that unique touch.  As we do specialize with weddings, we also bring the party for birthdays, school dances, corporate functions, anniversaries, and many more!  We use professional gear for our sound and lighting to ensure quality and reliability.  We provide our services throughout Anchorage, Wasilla, Palmer, Girdwood, Kenai, Soldotna, Homer, Seward and Talkeetna.  For more information or for a FREE online quote, visit us at www.ondagoDJ.com or contact us toll free at 907-222-6222.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was amazing. My day was perfect from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and the reception. He is very professional and had a great personality and attitude. The up lighting in the room was perfect. He also plays the music you want to hear. Not only was it my wedding but his birthday too. He did not have to do my wedding but he chose too which made it extra special. I would recommend john to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: DJ
Profile Picture
Tiffany
1 Review
ONDAGO DJ Entertainment is a wedding DJ professional from Anchorage, Alaska. We service weddings througout the local area, including Anchorage, Girdwood, and Talkeetna. ONDAGO DJ Entertainment is a professional wedding disc jockey entertainer that has been part of the Alaska's wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Alaskan Weddings
907-222-6222
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards