163 Reviews for ONDAGO DJ Entertainment

Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
106 ONDAGO DJ Entertainment Reviews

What a great guy! He not only was our DJ but he pretty much coordinated the entire venue. I am so glad we ended up going with him! Thank you for making our wedding that much more special. And thank you for all of your dedicated hard work. We will definitely be recommending you to parties,venues and weddings!

Profile Picture Brian, 7/5/18, 1 Review
4.7

John was such a great addition to ur wedding. He was such a funny mc and played all the music our guest loved. His suggestions also helped me a lot since I didn't have such a specifics in mind when it came to songs. I loved also the games he suggested. The whole night went smoothly because of John.

Thanks again for your professionalism and being patient with us.

Sincerely Ruth & Matthias

Photo for ONDAGO DJ Entertainment Review - This was such a fun game and had the crowed laughing.
Photo for ONDAGO DJ Entertainment Review - Dancing the night away
Profile Picture Ruth, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC

Highly recommend DJ John. We hired DJ John for our wedding in Cooper Landing and were so happy with our decision. He’s very professional and clearly experienced at both his job as a DJ as well as being an MC. Since the MC basically directs the event, John (with the help of some of his online tools) got us thinking about all the details of ceremony and reception timeline and music flow. He has ideas if you’re looking for guidance, but also provides lots of opportunity for you to tell him how you’d like the night to go and what music you’d like. And he wasn’t fazed when plans changed throughout the night. Guests loved that he took requests!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was absolutely amazing for my daughter’s wedding. From first contact his professionalism, attention to detail and wonderful manner made him stand out as top notch. From rehearsal to send off John’s timeline kept on point and really kept the evening flowing seamlessly. It was an alcohol-free wedding, but the dance floor was full the whole time! John is good at what he does, we are so glad to have booked him and we will recommend him to every other bride we possibly can.

Profile Picture Jeannie, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Ondago for our June 2018 wedding! He was wonderful! We actually booked him by word of mouth recommendation without even meeting him before hand. Upon meeting him we knew we had made a wonderful decision! SUPER thorough, thinks of a lot of small details we hadn't thought of, kind, energetic and has wonderful song and MC advice for weddings and large events. He really helped up think of a lot of fine-tune details with our wedding! We had 215 people plus caterers and bartenders, so it was a big venue (arctic valley lodge) with a lot of people! He make the flow of the night go effortlessly with his series of events worksheet we filled out before hand. And when I last minute wanted to add my grandmother to the toasts, he fit her right in. Also when I last minute wanted my father daughter dance to bust into a silly Billy Idol song he did that as well! Ondago was a wonderful wedding DJ/MC option! He brought lights and lasers and all his own equipment as well! And the photobooth was an absolute blast. We received so many complements on the photobooth, and made for a dun souvenir for guests!

Profile Picture Katrina, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

John is an amazing DJ! he is kind of like a party planner honestly the way he is so organized and lays out the whole day step by step and walks you through it. I was so relaxed during the wedding because I knew he had everything under control. He has a great sound system and even went out of his way to come to our rehearsal. He has an awesome personality and he knows how to feel the crowd. I say go with John no one else could compare to his professionalism.

Profile Picture Vonnie, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Referred to DJ John by few of my friends who had him at their wedding! Nothing but fun! Best DJ! Your missing out if you don’t chose him!

Profile Picture Yvonne , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ did a great job our crew loves having him at our anniversary party every year!

Profile Picture Sonia, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely worth every penny!! We got married and John was there on the day to MC and DJ. He got there early with his crew, set up mics for the ceremony, provided our live musician with cords for sound equipment, and coordinated with all the other vendors to make sure the whole ceremony and reception went according to plan! He also kept cool and joked the whole time, and while his voice was out- he brought someone with who was able to MC just great! He read the crowd and while he played requests, he played music that would get everyone dancing. So fun!!
Not only was he a hecking life-saver on the wedding day, we also met and emailed back and forth before the wedding...he has done this a thousand times and his information and pointers were invaluable for us in the decision making for the ceremony/reception. He is super fast in replying and thinks of all the details. Our day was perfect and I absolutely trusted that he would follow through and he totally did. Best decision we made!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were more than satisfied with the services provided by John! He was very professional and kept our wedding fun!

Profile Picture Bianca, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ John did not disappoint! I hired John with high expectations because we were not happy with the last DJ we had for our holiday party. John exceeded!! Every person had so much fun dancing and did a great job making everyone happy. He was reliable, professional and had great energy. I would definitely hire him for our next party. Thanks so much John!

Profile Picture Rinah, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lowes had an all day Christmas party it we had ONDAGO provide a photo booth. It was super fun and props were perfect for the holiday. We look forward to do it again someday!

Profile Picture Lerissa, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

How would I describe Dj Ondago?
In one word, amazing.
Besides that, he was well dressed, prepared, knowledgeable, friendly, well equipped and....more than being professional and knowing his business, John made us feel like there was no detail too small. The guests not only danced for as long as they could on a work night, but they adored the photo booth as well. And really, there are no words to describe how awesome Dj Ondago was....he not only knows music, but went above-and-beyond. We are immensely grateful to him and his crew and wholeheartedly recommend him!

Profile Picture Sha, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down the best DJ and guy I have ever had a chance to meet.If you are looking for a Dj this John is the best he was a big help the day before and day of the wedding getting everyone in place and on time had a blast thank you John on my special day

Profile Picture Benjamin, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was AMAZING!!! He's so much more then just a DJ. I couldn't have asked for anyone better! He helps create the perfect timeline for your special day and executes it flawlessly. He communicates with all of your vendors and you throughout the night. Thank you John!

Profile Picture Kristeen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Definitely know your plan of. how you want your wedding to be. Know your crowd, this DJ will make sure everyone is having a great time.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

John was great to work with throughout our entire planning process, and we were very impressed with his services on our wedding day. His attention to detail was great, right down to double checking pronunciation on people's names, and he made me feel confident that everything would go smoothly. John provided a sound system for our ceremony, uplighting and dance floor lighting for the reception, dj services, and an unlimited use photo booth, which was a big hit with the guests. We also got to choose our own template for the photo booth, and John set it up to match our wedding color scheme. In addition to his services on our wedding day, John made himself available for multiple planning meeting before hand, and even came out to our rehearsal in Girdwood for no extra charge. Overall, John provided an excellent experience for us and our guests, and I would highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Lena, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

John was phenomenal. He really made sure the entire day went smoothly and we stuck to our schedule. He kept our dance floor full and everyone enjoyed themselves until the end of the night. I highly recommend this company for any event!

Profile Picture Lacey, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was pleasant to work with and met all of our expectations. Several guests commented on how great of a DJ we hired. I would definitely use him again and will recommend his services to others.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There are only amazing things to say about John and his DJing and photobooth services. We just had John host our wedding, and he put the day over the top with entertainment! We can't thank you enough John. You've always got a great recommendation from us!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Want to make sure your wedding ceremony goes smoothly and that your guests are up and moving during the reception? Then John is your DJ! Every single person at our wedding had so much fun on the dance floor, even the ones who “don’t dance” danced. He has an AMAZING selection of music and if he doesn’t have the song you’re looking for, he will get it.

We met John at our best friend’s wedding a few years ago and loved his style. So when it was our turn to tie the knot, we knew exactly who we wanted to be our DJ. John met with us several times and had no problem with me making changes throughout the planning process.

John also helped with music selections, suggested different games to keep our guests entertained (we went with “who is more likely to...” and our guests loved it), he walked us through each event timeline and what corresponding music we wanted, and kept the day of our wedding on track with our timeline.

I would recommend John for any event in need of a DJ.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Ondago DJ was one of the best parts of our wedding. He gave us a layout for our ceremony and reception and had us select songs and music styles for each part. This alleviated our stress about what would happen when. He has a great selection of music and has great suggestions for songs to use. The photo booth was so fun too! I'm not sure what we would have done without him. Everyone loved our wedding! I would recommend DJ John's services to anyone wants a fun wedding!

Profile Picture Heidi, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

John was amazing to work with! I would highly reccommend On Da Go DJ for any wedding! He was flexible and went with the flow, but he kept things on track and on schedule. Again, would highly reccomend!

Profile Picture Noelle, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a great experience!! John was fun, reliable, /!: professional. Second to none and I'd highly recommend him for any event!!

Profile Picture Elaina, 8/3/17, 1 Review