Norlyn Manor

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 650
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us
Norlyn Manor is a premier wedding and reception venue in the Cincinnati metro area. The main focus of the Norlyn Manor is to provide an elegant wedding venue that is both fun and relaxed for our guests. All of the set-up for your wedding is taken care of, from putting out party favors and lighting candles to making sure the engraved side of your cake knife is facing up. You will not have to lift a finger. The Norlyn Manor also offers a beautiful outdoor gazebo garden to hold your wedding ceremony with indoor options for bad weather. The wedding gazebo has seating for 250 with an isle for a traditional wedding look.
Photos
Videos
Click here to view my video.
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Everything at my wedding was exactly as I dreamed it would be. Even though I was a little needy and bugged you guys a lot, no ever got short with me or treated me with anything other than respect and courtesy. The food was wonderful, it was one of the best meals I have had in a long time and absolutely the best meal I have ever eaten at a wedding. The waiters and waitresses were so nice and friendly. The captain, Joe, was doing everything a minute before we were going to ask him to it, in other words he was great. My only regret in the whole thing was not trying to convince my friend to have her wedding at the norlyn manor. She got engaged after me, but before I had my wedding I didn't want to push her, now she regrets booking where she did and wishes she could change.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Gorgeous venue with a fantastic staff. Truly a pleasure to work with!
513-732-9500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7