nolen photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This husband and wife team will blow your mind. I promise.

Corey & Erin are a perfect photography match. Their talents are varied, and you are left with the most comprehensive wedding images imaginable. I have the beautiful, classic portraits that I wanted alongside fabulous photojournalist images that tell the story of my wedding day. More than that, they capture images that highlight all the details and emotions of the day.

I wanted them so badly that I hired them and flew them to Napa, California, for my wedding. I don't care where they have to go - you should hire them!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Birmingham, AL 35226
BLOG

If you do anything long enough you begin to see it for what it really is. We’ve been shooting weddings for 4 years now and feel like we’ve wrapped our minds around who we are and why people generally book us.  If you’re reading this then you’ve probably got a lot of decisions to make about your wedding and we want the decision to use (or not use) us to be the simplest one you will make.  Here are a few things you should know about us:

* We are a husband and wife team. We work (well) together. Every wedding we shoot is covered by both Corey (left) & Erin (right). Don’t worry we leave the kids with the grandparents!

* We are storytellers. From getting ready to leaving the reception we capture images that cover the life, emotion, & reality of the entire wedding day. This is our highest priority.

* We LOVE portraits. We put a lot of time and thought into the location and composition of our informal portraits.  The accents to our storytelling are the interesting & unique portraits of the bride and groom and wedding party.

* We are easy to work with.  We believe weddings are a celebration and need as little drama as possible. Through tight organization and a laid back attitude we do all we can to make the day go smoothly.

If you’re interested in more information please contact us at infor@nolenphotography.com or give us a call 205-919-1897 and we’ll be happy to provide you a pdf of our wedding packages.  In addition we always love to meet prospective wedding clients in person and are available for a consultation.

+/- read less