Night Owl Photo Booth

Night Owl Photo Booth

The best photo booth ever!

San Francisco, Los Angegels, CA | map
Rentals: Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Night Owl Photo Booth is the highest quality open-air style photo booth anywhere. Our innovative set up allows for more people in each photo than you can even imagine! We rely on the latest in digital technology and professional studio lighting to capture the most flattering, hilarious and creative photos to be cherished by your guests forever. Serving San Francisco Bay Area, Napa, Sonoma, Greater Los Angeles Area and more!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oran and his team were magnificent. They were professional and curtious. At the end of the day I couldn't ask for a better booth. The people were framed so well (never happens) and the quality of pictures were an added bonus. The turn around time to review the evening was quick and they set up and tore down with a smile. The whole experience with Night Owl Photo Booth was seamless. I was so happy I chose them over the many other booth rentals out there. They simply are the best.

• Event: 08/30/2014
  • Event Type: Bar / Bat Mitzvah
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Profile Picture
melonie
1 Review
Night Owl Photo Booth is a wedding Photo Booth from San Francisco. We service weddings througout the local area, including Greater Los Angeles, SF Bay Area, and Wine Country. Night Owl Photo Booth is a professional wedding Photo Booth that has been part of the California wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Top Quality Open Air Photo Booth and Automated Portrait Studios
415-887-8715
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards