Night Owl Photo Booth Reviews

36 | Daly City, CA

36 Reviews for Night Owl Photo Booth

• Y

Ynna · Married on 04/22/2017

Oran and his team are great! Our pictures turned out amazing and his response time was very quick! Thank you for your excellent service!

Super fun photo booth that's open air, fun props and great images!

Taylor · Married on 08/06/2016

Night Owl Photo Booth was amazing. It was such a hit at the wedding we are so happy to have worked with them. The were extremely responsive to emails and they designed our photo strip art perfectly. We could not be more happy with them.

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

We used Night Owl Photo Booth for our wedding and had a fantastic experience. Oran was very quick in answering emails during the planning process, and made sure that all details were taken care of. They had the perfect background to match our decor, and the props were great. I designed my own header and they made sure that it would look good with the layout of photos. At the wedding, everyone loved using the photo booth. The pictures were great quality, and everybody loved getting to see them online after the wedding. It was a great price compared to many other photo booths in the area and they were extremely professional. I would definitely recommend them for any wedding or group event.

Bea · Married on 06/18/2016

We used Night Owl Photo Booth for our June 2016 wedding in San Jose. We were looking for a classy photo-booth that was NOT cheesy. Night Owl's layouts are very clean and their prints are high quality! The actual booth structure is very subtle and very easy to use.
    They provide fun props and a attendant who arrived promptly and set everything up by the time our guests arrived at the reception. It did not disturb the visual layout of our wedding at all. My only regret is not taking more photos throughout the night!
    It was incredibly easy to pay for, navigate, and even add on additions such as time and a guest book on their website.
    They even accommodated our very specific logo and was open to how we wanted our prints to look like.

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2015

We hired Night Owl Photo Booth for our NYE wedding. It was such a hit with our guests. It was definitely in use during the entire reception. They were prompt with their email responses and a pleasure to work with.

Night Owl Photo Booth was everything we expected and MORE. Oran responded quickly and professionally and answered any and ALL questions. Seriously one of the most seamless vendor experiences ever. The photo booth set up is super simple and easy to use. The photos are gorgeous and print in seconds. The photo booth was such a hit at our wedding- everyone kept talking about how fun it was. I cannot say enough amazing stuff about Oran and Night Owl Photo Booth. I would absolutely hire them for another special occasion and HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for anyone's event- especially wedding.

Riti · Married on 07/11/2015

Hi,

We used nightowl for our wedding reception and everyone LOVED it. We had everyone from kids to our grandparents who used the booth. One of my friends who has been in over 50 weddings (YUP, go figure!) told me that the props were the best that she has seen by far, and I agree. Oran, the owner was responsive and wonderful to work with. While wedding planning you have over a 100+ things to deal with and it took me a while to choose banners, approve small details, he was very patient but also sent me timely and friendly reminders.

The booth is VERY user friendly and several people told me that was very fun. I looked at other services in the Bay area and this stood out by far both in quality and props. Two thumbs up!

Torie · Married on 06/27/2015

These guys were great! We had them at our 6/27/15 wedding and everyone loved it! Super quick and speedy responses, reasonably priced and their website is organized and easy to use! Once we received the photos my husband and commented on what high quality the pictures were! The open-air Photo Booth is definitely the way to go, you can fit so many more people in there without worrying about knocking something (or someone) over lol. My only regret is that we didn't have them longer!! They were wonderful :)

Audrey · Married on 03/28/2015

Oran and his team were awesome to work with. I had researched and contacted many different photobooth companies but LOVED the style and flexibility of their open style photo booth. I also loved that you could pick between color or B&W for photos. Oran was quick with replies to questions and I was amazed at the website style "confirmation of payment" - very modern. Most of all, the turnaround time for their gallery was within 2 days of our wedding! Thanks again, Night Owl!!!

Susan · Married on 11/08/2014

This was a huge hit at my daughters wedding. we got the most amazing pics of all of our wedding guests and we used our own designed back drop and logo. Awesome company to work with.

Kate · Married on 11/01/2014

Night Owl was INCREDIBLE from start to finish. I reviewed and reached out to a few photo booth companies in planning for my wedding. Night Owl was the clear winner - they responded rapidly, clearly and professionally, their rates were great, they were accommodating and on time. Following the wedding photos (which was AMAZING with all the props) we had copies of all our photos in the album immediately and also were sent our digital copies the next day!!!!! All in all such a great experience and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to record some incredible moments! Thank you Night Owl Photos!

Angelina · Married on 05/31/2014

They were great at my wedding. There are 100's of photo booths that an individual can book for their wedding, but there are three aspects of this Photo Booth vendor that persuaded me to book with them. First was the quality of their pictures. If you look at the pictures closely their Photo Booth by far had the best quality. Second, it was an open photo booth = more people can be in the photo. Third was they offered a coffee table photo book. Meaning they did all the work for me and I received a book in the mail with all the funny photos of our guest. They are bit on the pricey side but it is totally worth it if you really care about the photos. I would e-mail Oran back and forth and he answered all my questions in a reasonable time frame. The gentlemen (sorry didn't get his name) did a great job and everything went smooth (this is something you pray for at the wedding) Thank you Night Owl : )

I have never been the biggest fan of photo booths, thinking that the trend would have died down by now. Yet everyone still loves them, so I relented. In looking into a few options in SF, I came across Night Owl Photo Booth and was quite intrigued by their open-air style photo booth. Their incredibly reasonable rates sealed the deal, so I reserved them for my May 2014 wedding. My venue (the Verdi Club) wasn’t going to have a lot of space for one, especially after my very specific seating/table arrangement. Then I remembered that I wasn’t using a DJ or band (we created a 5-hour playlist on our iPad), so I decided to put them on the stage…front and center! Both the Verdi Club and Night Owl Photo Booth didn’t bat an eyelash to putting the photo booth on stage. It worked out brilliantly, especially with their open-air style photo booth, and encouraged a lot more people to use it. The props were fantastic and the prints were beautiful. Both Oran, who helped with the reservation process, and the night-of technician were an absolute pleasure to work with. Oran is on top of it and made sure that everything was all set for the night of the event. I highly recommend Night Owl Photo Booth the next time you are planning an event!!

Rachel · Married on 04/18/2014

Oran and Night Owl Photo Booth are the best! He was so flexible and really worked with our timeline to create a custom package. Everyone had so much fun!

Magaly · Married on 11/16/2013

Whew, the dust has settled (whirlwind of adventures) and now I have time to let the world know about all my great and fabulous vendors…especially Night Owl Photo booth! LOVE LOVE LOVE! NOPB team was very friendly, professional, and very accommodating!!! They have a great selection of props! NOPB was a HUGHE HIT and I definitely would to have them again at a future event!!!!! Oran (from beginning to end) has great follow through and has been very helpful!!!If you decide to have a photo booth at your upcoming event…there is only one to go with! This ONE!
    Great quality of pictures/prints!!!

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2013

The entire process, from initial point of contact with Oran all the way thru to my event night, was so seamless, professional and pleasant! The team was very friendly and accommodating, and my photobooth pics were up for everyone to view a mere 3 days after the event! It was a HUGE HIT for everyone, age 3 to 90! I 100% recommend Nightowl Photobooth.

Amara · Married on 08/10/2013

Absolutely a dream to work with. They made it effortless. I had no worries. I was always put at ease with all my inquiries. Fast response time! Our helper was friendly and sweet. Everything went smoothly. The pictures are high quality.... and unlimited! and in B&W, sepia or color! Great keepsakes for all the guests that played along. I would definitely work with them again!

Maggie · Married on 05/11/2013

We used night owl this past May 11th for our wedding in Half Moon Bay. They worked with our coordinator to set up quickly right by the dance floor, and they were an instant hit! however they set up the lighting just made everyone look incredible. The attendant was incredibly nice and helpful (and dressed appropriately for being at a wedding) and the booth, overall, was really a great addition to the party that just added to the excitement. The open air set up made it easy for large groups to take fun photos together, and it was great that guests could instantly get their own photos with friends and family as keepsakes.

Oren always responded to emails quickly and was great to work with and accommodated any question I hate. They also have great rates for such top quality service. I would definitely go to them again for future events and would recommend them to friends and family looking for a photo booth.

melanie · Married on 12/01/2012

I hired Night Owl for my wedding reception. Oren was extremely prompt and professional and their prices are by far the most competitive for the services they provide.

On the night of the wedding, they arrived on time and setup was a breeze. The attendant was extremely helpful and very personable with all of the guests. The quality of not just the pictures, but the open air booth itself and the props they brought were top notch. Even the older aunties and uncles couldn’t get enough of the booth! I’ve been through my fair share of photo booths at various weddings and events, and NOPB, by far, has been the most fun and entertaining to see in action.

D · Married on 05/26/2012

We had a Night Owl Photobooth at our wedding and it was a complete hit!! People had so much fun with all of the props and it was a great addition/twist on the standard photo booth! The photos from the booth are some of my favorites from the wedding thus far.

Michael · Married on 10/22/2011

We could not be happier with Oran and Night Owl Photo Booth! We found NOPB three weeks before the wedding and Oran was so incredibly nice, helpful, professional in the lead up to the wedding that it made it all very easy to arrange. On the night of the wedding, Oran was set up right on time, and made the evening SO MUCH FUN! He was so incredibly nice and every one of our guests loved the style and ease of the photo booth. Could not recommend Night Owl highly enough!!! :)

Eric · Married on 07/16/2011

Everything was great and Night Owl arrived on time and provided support throughout the night.

Everyone loved the props and had a great time!

Rion · event on: 09/29/2017

The photo booth was a BIG hit. Patrick the Night Owl Tech was kind, personable and professional. Working with Night Owl has been an easy experience and the process was seamless. This is our second time working with them and because of our first experience we were looking forward to working with them again and it paid off. Very pleased with everything.

Sarah · event on: 12/02/2017

Thank you so much to the folks at Night Owl Photo Booth! This was my first time organizing a company holiday party, and it was so much fun to have a photo booth at the venue! The staff was nothing less than awesome - from the quick email responses, to the lovely woman who assisted us at the party (I forget her name, but she was so sweet, helpful, and fun), everything was great. We loved sharing the downloaded pictures with all of our staff (especially the more embarrassing photos) the week after the party; the quality of the pictures is top notch to boot! Thank you again :)