My Lady Dye

Frequently Asked Questions for Favors & Gifts
Product Selections: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services Offered: Assembly, Design, Printing
Types of Products: Favor tags, petal cones, candy cones
Specialty Products: All stationery products are customized and personalized!
Avg. Turn-around Watermarked digital proof(s) will be ready for you to review in 4 business days if you submit your final wording by 12:00 PM CENTRAL. If you submit after 12:00, your proofs will be ready to review in 5 business days. Your order will be shipped 5 business days after you approve your proof(s).
Meet with clients: Yes, if you are local to the Middle Tennessee areas like Nashville, Brentwood, Green Hills, and Franklin.
Min. order requirement Yes. Please visit website for minimums.
Frequently Asked Questions for Invitations
Product Selection: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialty Products: Color Matching Proofs
Invitation Types: Weddings, birthday party invitations, holy communion invitations, baby showers, bridal showers, bachlorette party, graduation, family reunion, holiday party, dinner party, rehearsal dinner, engagement
Avg. Turnaround Time Pending on the item and quantity ordered, the quickest turnaround I had was in 1 day! This was a RUSH order. Average orders, I can turnaround in 4 days. Special orders, where I have to order materials from other sources, can be turned around in approx. 2 weeks. I have to wait for materials to get to me. These materials are usually envelopes, embellishments, ribbon, and such.
Meet With Clients: Yes, I can meet local Nashville area clients.
Minimum Order: