My Lady Dye Reviews

158 | Fairhope, AL

158 Reviews for My Lady Dye

Gabriella · Married on 10/15/2017

Diane is wonderful to work with! She created the most beautiful thank you cards for me, in a timely manner and was beyond accommodating!

• U

usta · Married on 01/04/2017

I would definitely recommend! I was able to customize exactly what I wanted and couldn't be more happy with the final result.

Julie · Married on 12/30/2016

I found My Lady Dye when I Googled images for Civil War fonts. I was looking for a design and type style that represented Christmas 1862 as I needed art for invitations, menus, flyers, postcards and signage for a Civil War themed fundraiser at The Mariners' Museum in Newport News, VA. Diane was just the person to deliver exactly what I wanted, on time, on budget and to great compliments from our guests. I highly recommend her and her services!

Sent on 12/30/2016
  • User7585990 · event on 11/19/2016

I recently used My Lady Dye for my sons first birthday party and she did a fabulous job! I told her my theme and she designed/created the perfect decorations and favors that made the party really special. It was the just what the party needed to be a hit! I highly recommend her for any of your special life events. She's incredibly talented.

brandi · Married on 10/28/2016

great service and my invitations were beautiful!!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Sara · Married on 10/15/2016

From beginning to end My Lady Dye was wonderful to work with for our invitations! She helped us determine the best envelope/print color that would look best! We could not be happier - and received so many compliments on the invites from our friends and family. Our invites were the first glimpse to our guests of what was in store and the theme of our wedding, and I could not think of a better invitation to set the tone!

Sent on 01/13/2018

teresa · Married on 09/04/2016

Diane was so easy to work with! Her unique wedding invitation designs first caught our eye. She had no problem customizing the invitations to create the perfect design for us...even swapping a rose for a succulent (our wedding flower). We loved to hear our guests rave about them! Because of her patience, quality and friendliness, we knew we had to request her help with our remaining wedding materials including escort cards, table tents, and note cards. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2017

cindy · Married on 08/06/2016

MyLadyDye created beautiful personalized medieval wedding invitations for me. She got every detail right and had such creative ideas. Very helpful and great service.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Jenna · Married on 05/28/2016

I worked with Diane for my wedding invitations last year and was pleased with the whole process from start to finish. She was always available to answer any questions I had, make any changes I wanted, and the price for the final product cannot be beat. My invitations were one of my favorite pieces from my wedding, and I received many compliments about how great they looked. I cannot think of one thing critical to say about this vendor. Thanks, Diane!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Montoya · Married on 05/07/2016

I randomly found My Lady Dye through a Google search for wrap around labels and knew I just had to work with her. I e-mailed her for a quote and she got back to me very quickly. The quote was out of my price range but she worked with me (without any pressure) to get to a price where I was comfortable. Beyond that, my labels look fantastic and will really make my invitations pop! Now I'm looking for other things I can get made through her -- she was just that awesome.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Jamie · Married on 11/07/2014

My announcements (we eloped) were unique and beautiful. So pretty we're planning to have one framed!

Sent on 12/10/2014
  • User4522079 · 2+ years ago

My wedding invitation suite was absolutely gorgeous. The team worked with me to make sure I got the style and color(s) I wanted for the event. Also, they worked with me for Thank you cards to have at the wedding and made sure to use the same colors and font as my invitations. The flexibility and enthusiasm at Lady Dye was such a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Melanie · Married on 02/22/2014

My Lady Dye was very professional and very quick to respond. She created my Queen's Brunch invitations & return labels and offered alternative pricing according to meet my needs. Outstanding quality and impeccable service!! Rave reviews from all the invitees-their favorite invitation--and mine too! LOVED IT! Thank you Lady Dye for a wonderful shopping experience! I will definitely use you again in the future!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Very quick to respond and easy to work with. Diane was extremely helpful, patient, and provided everything exactly as advertised. The programs actually came in early and we could not be happier. I would definitely work with her again based on our experience. Thanks!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Alesha · Married on 11/02/2013

I had a wonderful experience working with Lady Dye for my wedding stationary. I highly recommend her future brides!! I first reached out for my beach/starfish themed wedding invitations and was extremely impressed with her responsiveness, creativity and beautiful work. The sample invitation I ordered came quick and was so beautiful I ordered 70 more for my destination wedding. Lady Dye turned my invitations around fast under a tight time frame. Everything arrived all time in perfect condition. I loved the invitations so much I ordered table numbers, place cards, menus and ceremony programs. Lady Dye did an awesome job incorporating the starfish theme into each item. Our guests LOVED the wedding invitations! Our menus and programs were a hit too! We received so many compliments. Her work is excellent*****

Sent on 02/04/2014

My Lady Dye was a pleasure to work with and was sensitive to my needs. She was very flexible and provided tent cards for the rehearsal lunch tables with the names of places important to the couple rather than just table numbers.
    She was willing to work with me on the color scheme and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Madison · Married on 08/04/2013

Diane's invitations scream quality. Each invitation feels so thick and durable, I can imagine them lasting decades as beautiful keepsakes for my family and friends. She did a perfect job on them. I really can't thank her enough. :)

Sent on 08/15/2013

Kenzie · Married on 08/03/2013

I ordered table name cards from My Lady Dye and they turned out great! They were really beautiful and they looked great on the tables. The cards I ordered were tented, so I didn't need to buy little stands to put them in either, which was nice. The quality of the paper used was excellent and I had several comments on them at our wedding. Diane was also great to work with! She responded to all of my emails very quickly and was very accommodating! I would definitely recommend using My Lady Dye to anyone that is in need of stationary for their wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Bibi · Married on 07/27/2013

I bought my son's 3rd birthday, carnival themed invitations from Diane @ My Lady Dye. I am so pleased with them. The quality and detail are worth every penny. It certainly is true, you get what you pay for.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Michele · Married on 07/20/2013

Thank you Diane! Our tent cards, candy jar cards and other signs looked fabulous at the wedding. Compliments continually on how professional and perfect they looked and how they added great detail to the reception. Thank you very much!

Sent on 08/10/2013
  • User3585497 · event on 06/29/2013

We used My Lady Dye for wedding invitations for my daughter last year.. They were absolutely fabulous!!!! This year our children held a surprise birthday party for my husband and I and they chose her to create the invitations. She again created a unique and beautiful invitation to our surprise 60th birthday party. Her style is unique and quite creative. She does quality work and is very efficient and punctual. I would recommend My Lady Dye to anyone needing invitations or unique items for special occasions.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2013

Excellent work! She is so talented! The invitations were made promptly and were even more perfect than I imagined. Absolutely wonderful customer service.

Sent on 05/12/2013

Naomi · Married on 06/08/2013

I ordered movie themed place cards from Diane. From the very beginning she was so helpful in helping me put it all together and figure out how early to get them to her. I ended up forgetting and contacting her just a week before my wedding. She responded right away and I had them in just two days!!!! They were perfect!!! Everyone commented on how it pulled everything together. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Austin · Married on 06/07/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Diane for close to a year before our wedding! She designed our invitations and wedding programs!
    I cannot even put into words how special Diane made our wedding. She knew exactly what we wanted, and I didn't even have to tell her. She heard my ideas and made them an exact reality. She was so patient and helpful while we were finalizing things. She gets her work done quickly and efficiently, and her work is beautiful. Everything she creates looks perfect and every detail is added with love. I will be ordering more invitations down the road for all of our next life events! Babies, birthdays etc. She has made a life long customer out of us! And I am proud to call her our friend. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Diane!

- Austin Lane Williams (Bride)

Sent on 06/26/2013

Jeanne · Married on 06/01/2013

I ordered Tent Cards for a Bridal Brunch I am hosting. Diane did a beautiful job I am very pleased with her work and I will use her again!

Sent on 08/11/2013