Mustard Seed Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We worked with Mustard Seed Photography for our Engagement session, Wedding and my Bridal Session. Typically I don't feel comfortable in front of the camera but Kat makes everything easy and fun! I walked away from all three sessions wanting more. She is an incredible photographer and knows exactly what to do to get a perfect image out of every shot! I am not only impressed by the ease of the session or the photos she takes, but her style and editing takes it to another level. The thought and detail that she not only puts into her work but also into her packaging and branding is phenomenal. I highly recommend Mustard Seed Photography! Can't wait to work with Kat again!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Greater Houston Area, TX
BLOG

illuminating photography for your heart, mind, soul and strength….

Organic photography for your heart, mind, soul & strength. The art of capturing natural, honest, true to life images.

the style: free and organic - with a preference to capture the natural things we do when no one is watching.

the method: we believe that professional photography should be affordable. so we strive to make pack
ages and products that cater to the everyday person. we don't push prints, and all of your packages come with CDs of your images - not only does this keep our pricing affordabe, but it keeps us away from the "store front" and instead, where we are better serving you - behind the camera.

the truth: whether the style be photojournalistic, candid, or traditional – it will always be true to the moment. the goal of mustard seed photography is to capture those moments as they occur, both in everything personal and work related...

Details