Michael Bambino & Co.

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Amazing! It is the one of the only words that can describe how well my wedding photos came out. The main photographer and the journalist that did my wedding were so professional and friendly. They were on time and were constantly checking with myself and my husband if we wanted additional pictures or if we needed a break. I received several complaints on how friendly they were to the our families and the guests. We love our wedding photos. They commemorated our big day so well and we can't wait for our after-I-Do photos! Easily one of the best decisions we made about our wedding.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1985 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45208

We are a studio of artists and filmmakers that have been unmatched in vision and creativity for the past 15 years.

Hope you enjoyed viewing our wedding galleries, for more information please contact us at photo@michaelbambino.com or 513.771.0010
Details
Categories: Photography
Established: 1998
Employees: 25
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
Michael Bambino & Company is truly a cut above the rest. I have worked with them as a designer and as a bride. As a designer of stationery and save the dates - weekly I have couples come to me with their save the date photo and engagement session gallery. They're so excited, thrilled and can never pick a favorite photo! And as a bride, I couldn't have chosen a better group to shoot my wedding. Their style, eye for the original and professionalism is spot on. This is by far the best money I spent on my big day.
PROS I KNOW (77)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Michael Bambino & Co. is a wedding photography studio from Cincinnati, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Cincinnati area, Nashville, and Chicago. Michael Bambino & Co. is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Cincinnati, Ohio wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in photojournalism photography