Memories In Motion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Willie and Sandy Pilgrom were truly a blessing to my husband and I. Often times a couple feels like the day went by so fast that they don't feel they will remember it all. However, my confidence in the service that the Pilgroms provided allows me to play, pause and rewind EVERY detail!!! I'm thankful for the Christian spirit they possess. They captured intimate and special moments with no direction and without being a intrusive. I assure you, you will not be disappointed by choosing Memories In Motion!!!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Birmingham, AL 35228
BLOG
Memories In Motion is a professional videography company that takes pride in our work and
is qualified and skilled to capture the moments and emotions of your special day!

As a WEVA (Wedding & Event Videography Association) member, we have access to resources
from all across the country which allows us to stay on the cutting edg
e of techniques and
trends in videography & editing.

Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality product at a competitive price.
Our goal is to produce a video that you can share and will treasure for years to come.

Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Slideshow/Montage