Mary Elizabeth Long~Nashville Make-up Artist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We have been using Mary Elizabeth for hair and makeup for over seven years - I would never use anybody else! She's absolutely incredible. I trusted her with the most important day of my life - my wedding day. I looked and felt amazing that day because of her. She played a huge role in making that day completely perfect and unforgettable. Love her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
1018 Maplewood Pl., Nashville, TN 37216

I have been a professional make-up artist (hair, make-up and wardrobe) for almost two decades! This is my work, my passion...my gift! I am a perfectionist and take pride in everything I do! I have been blessed to work with brilliant photographers who so beautifully photograph my work! Fashion is my LOVE, but have found my niche in the music industry. Whether I'm working with Brides, Soap Opera Stars or Country Music Singers, I love to perfect the natural beauty that we all possess!

+/- read less