Mary Dougherty Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are so lucky to have found Mary Dougherty Photography to document and capture not only our wedding day, but our rehearsal dinner and engagement session! She was referred to us by a friend and she exceeded all of our expectations. Her talent and creativity is unparalleled and we knew we were in perfect hands from day one! She is so selfless, generous with her time and we are blessed to have her as our photographer, but even more so as our friend. She spent countless hours on the phone, walking me through every detail, drove out of her way to meet us for our engagement session, and spent 18+ hours with us the weekend of our wedding. We could not imagine a more perfect person to be by our side. Although Chris and I were not exactly naturals in front of the camera when we first met, she put us immediately at ease and we felt like we were with an old friend. She made it fun, exciting, and so easy. She gave us great direction and made us feel so comfortable and natural. Mary's vision matched ours flawlessly and she captured absolutely every detail of our engagement session and wedding weekend, leaving us with an amazing and beautiful story to tell, again and again. We will cherish each photo, our beautiful album and all of the photos that we have purchased forever and we are so blessed to have them all to help us relive our day. We cannot thank you enough!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Rochester, NY
BLOG

modern and personal wedding photography

Hi, I'm Mary, based in New York and traveling Nationwide to capture simple, modern and beautiful imagery for creative couples. Since the client / photographer relationship is so close it's important for me to connect with each couple to allow them to feel comfortable in front of the camera. I love to run, cook, and spend time with my husband an d two mini dachshunds. I look forward to seeing if I am the right photographer for you!

Rochester, New York & Nationwide