Mary Dougherty Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mary was such an amazing photographer. I was so impressed with her ability to keep everybody so grounded during such an emotional day. It was so helpful to me as the bride because it took that stress away from me. Her role was very prominent. I was amazed at Mary's ability to keep things moving with all of the different personalities including our family and the other staff. I definetly underestimated the role of a photographer. I chose Mary as my photographer because she's gifted at what she does; however, I quickly learned that her other qualities were so important during such a special day. Thank you Mary, we are so excited to see the rest of the pictures from the day!!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Rochester, NY
BLOG

modern and personal wedding photography

Hi, I'm Mary, based in New York and traveling Nationwide to capture simple, modern and beautiful imagery for creative couples. Since the client / photographer relationship is so close it's important for me to connect with each couple to allow them to feel comfortable in front of the camera. I love to run, cook, and spend time with my husband an d two mini dachshunds. I look forward to seeing if I am the right photographer for you!

Rochester, New York & Nationwide