Makeup by Holly

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Holly was amazing! I truly felt like myself on my most beautiful and perfect makeup day ever! Everyone looked flawless. She was on time and professional and did an awesome job of taking any stress out of the day! She is truly are an incredible artist!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Buffalo, NY 14224

Dear Buffalo Brides,

My name is Holly and I have been a professional makeup artist for over 15 years! When I relocated to Buffalo four years ago, I decided to take all of my experience and skill I learned working for MAC Cosmetics on Long Island and start my own makeup business.  To say that this was the greatest idea of my life would be an understatement!

Having had my own wedding makeup done professional, I know firsthand the difference in the way you look and the way your wedding pictures will look are priceless.  This small detail will add to your pampering and relax you before you set out on your new life!

Along with weddings, I am available for Sweet 16’s, Bachelorette parties, night on the town or makeup parties.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your special day and to help address any concerns or questions you may having regarding your big day or just makeup in general.

Thank you for visiting my site and best of luck planning your once in a lifetime event.

Best Wishes,

Holly

makeupbyhollym@gmail.com

631-338-6119

Details
Services: Consultations, Makeup
Makeup by Holly is a wedding Makeup Artist from Buffalo. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orchard Park, Williamsville, and Buffalo. Makeup by Holly is a professional wedding Makeup Artist that has been part of the Western New York wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in Wedding, Special Occasion, and Prom Makeup