Locked Hearts Wedding and Events Planner

Locked Hearts Wedding and Events Planner

Princeton, WV
304.922.2561   Visit Website   Email Vendor

This vendor has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review this vendor
LOCATION
P.O. Box 806, Princeton, WV 24740
Locked Hearts Wedding and Events Planning is a full service company that provides complete consulting services for weddings and special milestone celebrations. These special milestones include birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, retirements,showers, rehearsals and post wedding events, encore weddings.
From start to finish, I will manage the ... read more
From start to finish, I will manage the myriad of details, monitor expenses and create an atmosphere of anticipation and excitement through decor and design. Locked Hearts is unique in that I give my clients my undivided attention.  I listen to their needs and work with them to create the event that they have always wanted.  I offer three different wedding packages to meet the needs of my brides. +/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)