Lemiga Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Ashlynn
05/17/2014

I have to say hiring Michelle was the BEST decision I made at the start of my wedding planning process. She is very professional and made my husband and I feel extremely confident in working with her. She guided us every step of the way throughout our 18 month engagement. The best part about working with Michelle is she has so much experience and a true passion for what she does. She will recommend excellent vendors based on your needs, and will assist you with contracting with them every step of the way. She is so thorough and will remind you of the details that many brides and grooms often forget. My number one advice to any bride and groom is to invest in a great wedding planner, and I'm so glad I found that in Michelle. I would highly recommend her services.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1000 Marietta St. NW, Suite 216, Atlanta, GA 30318
BLOG

Glamorous Design • Artful Styling

Lemiga Events is a premier event design boutique specializing in stylish and glamorous affairs for a discerning clientele. We are passionate about creating unique and exceptional moments that will be remembered for a lifetime.

Our love for design and intricate details is what defines our signature event style. Enchanting venues, sumptu ous fabrics, stunning florals and captivating stationery are some of the elements that make our events spectacular. Our weddings & events emulate the opulence, texture and richness of life’s most significant moments.

What do you envision? Classic romance in a luxurious ballroom. Chic & swanky atop the city’s skyline. A rustic, elegant vineyard ceremony. Together, we help you define your vision to craft a celebration that reflects your heart’s desires. We work closely with all of our extraordinary vendors to produce a cohesive design and coordinate a seamless event. From the moment your guests walk in until the very last heart-pounding dance, your event will leave a lasting impression.

Details