JMR Travel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tamara was fantastic to work with! My friend recommended me to her for booking our honeymoon. We gave her our budget, some ideas of where we'd like to go and when we wanted to go. She sent us multiple options with price breakdowns and if she had personally been to the resort she included a link to her Facebook albums so we could see it from a "travelers" point of view. She went above and beyond to make sure we got our dream honeymoon. She was easy to work with and upfront about where we'd be going and if it would fit in our budget and why it might now (February is the start of spring break for colleges so she did warn us about that). I have already passed on her info to my co-workers who have mentioned planning a trip in the future and I will definitely be using Tamara for my next get away!

JMR Travel responded with the following comments:

Thank You Very Much Kelsi!!! It was a pleasure working with you!!

Services Used: Travel
LOCATION
Lake Mary, FL 32746

Caribbean Travel Consultant for Wedding Destination/Honeymoon

A wedding day is one of the most important days in a couple’s new life.

Every detail must be handled properly…

Every photo must be perfect…

Every bride must look her most absolute radiant….

And every honeymoon must be the most memorable.

THAT’S WHERE I COME IN!

Planning a wedding can be a stressful time but planning the honeymoon does not have to be.  You are beginning a new life together and must always make time to get away.  Keep in mind there are no fees or extra costs to use my services; I am paid by the supplier, not you.  Whether it is your honeymoon or any trip in the future, I am at your service.

Why use a travel agent?

Many people think that with the internet a travel agent is no longer needed.  The problems with websites offering travel is only certain trips are offered by certain suppliers; websites do not look at all your options.  There are many travel suppliers who deal only with travel agents; therefore, the best prices are not listed on websites.  When booking with a website, it can be impossible to get help from them if there is a problem. With me I am always here to make sure everything runs smoothly.  I offer you a way to look at all your options with the personalized service you deserve.  Do you have time to look into all your options to get the best place for the best price?  I can do that for you.

Travel is my business.  I know about specials and all the different choices you have for your trip; I may be able to offer discounts that allow you to save money.  You use professionals in your everyday life such as doctors when you are sick or a hairdresser/barber to cut your hair because they know the business, Why not use a travel agent to make your travel plans?  The only difference between me and other professionals is you do not pay extra for my services. In fact, you may even pay less.

Let me be your Professional Travel Consultant and take the guesswork out of planning your trip.  For your next trip no matter how big or small, if it’s your honeymoon or just a leisure trip, no matter where or what, for a big group or just for two, I am at your service.  I look forward to hearing from you… You will be happy you did!

I want to become your Personal Travel Consultant.  I want to work with you!

And as my wedding gift to the new couple, I’m offering 2.5% off the total of any air/land honeymoon package.

Certificates

2011 Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Specialist

St. Kitts Agent Destination Specialist

Jamaica Travel Specialist

Family Travel Category Specialist

Aruba Certified Expert

Saint Lucia Specialist

Details
Specialties: Destination Weddings, Family Vacation, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Vacation
Locations: Caribbean, Mexico