JMK Photography - Montana Wedding Photographer

Creative | Artistic | Professional

335 East Center Street
Suite #B
Kalispell, MT 59901 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Business Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Last Login: Nov 25, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphics, Digital Files, Hi-Res Images, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards, Video Montage
Liability Insurance:
Special techniques: Yes, using Lightroom and Photoshop I create a handful of Signature Edits. These are generally the photos that are printed as wall art and used in albums.
Experience in various lighting: Yes, we are very comfortable in most any lighting situation. Our camera of choice is a Nikon D4 and it has very good low light capabilities.
Media Preference: I started shooting with film over 20 years ago and couldnt help the move to digital with its endless creative freedom
# of Photographers My wife and a small hand full of second shooters around the Flathead Valley
Guarantees presence at event: Yes, unless Im deathly ill or hit by a train I'll be there.
Books >1 event per day NEVER in the same day and very rarely in the same weekend.
Replacement photographer: I dont have a dedicated replacement photographer but have great relationships with several other pros in the Glacier / Flathead area that I can call if ever needed.
Equipment Used: My main setup is a Nikon D4 with 2 fast Nikkor prime lenses that I love dearly and a fast 70-200 2.8 Nikkor Zoom. I also bring a few flashes, light stands and light modifiers: umbrellas and softboxes. I probably bring along more gear than the average wedding photographer. Most of it may stay in the car but I just never know when I might need just the right tool.
Back-up Equipment YES, without fail I have a Nikon D700 that I use as a backup body.
Charges: Our packages are based on hours and can be customized to suite the couples needs for the day.
Shooting Overtime: Yes, of course. $225.00 per additional hour
Break Policy: I bring protein bars to snack on during slow moments and wont take a meal break unless its offered by the client.
Charges for travel: Yes if the site is more than an hour from my home.
Availability of Proofs: I post a gallery of my 20 favorite photos from the event within 48 hours as a sneak peek. The remaining photos are usually ready in about 2 weeks but never more than 4 weeks. It depends a lot on the time of year and if it is at the height of the wedding season in Glacier.
Initial proofs format: In studio presentation or an on line gallery for out of the area couples.
Retains photo copyrights: Yes, I do use the photos for promotion and for publication but never for sale without permission. The client receives a photo print release that allows them printing rights for personal use.
Reserve publishing rights:
Digital files or negatives: Yes, the digital negatives are delivered with the album either on a DVD or USB Thumb Drive.
Online Images: Yes! www.proofing.jmkphotography.net
Albums offered: I offer 4 Signature Albums, from fine Italian Leather to Hard Cover Photo Albums. They fit every budget!
Final album completion: Within about 3 weeks of the wedding couple selecting their images for the album.
406-249-7939
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment