Kalispell, MT 59901 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About EmJ Cosmetics

She began her makeup artistry career with MAC Cosmetics in 2001 working as a Freelance Makeup Artist along side top industry professionals. During the last nine years, Emily has acquired extensive experience with runway, bridal, airbrush and high definition makeup providing services for corporate events, runway shows, clothing boutiques and weddings, high fashion photo shoots and head shots for modeling portfolios as well as print publications. Emily has most recently provided makeup artistry for national advertising campaigns in television working with high profile ad agencies. She is not only able to create beauty, but can correct, conceal, sculpt and surprise with a variety of application techniques which is passed on to her students/clients.

In February 2011, Emily began writing a how-to makeup column in Montana Woman Magazine entitled, "Living Beautifully." Here, she gives her professional advice and trade industry secrets on everything from the latest trends, to at home skin care and more! She knows that makeup isn't one size fits all and encourages women to experiment and most of all have fun! She believes that columns like hers will reach everyday women, and hopefully show them that looking beautiful is not only attainable, but can achieved, each and every day!

EmJ Cosmetics is located in the heart of the Flathead Valley in Northwest Montana close to beautiful Glacier National Park. and provides services across the state with the ability to travel.

Follow EmJ Cosmetics on

9 Reviews for EmJ Cosmetics

1 User photo

EmJ Cosmetics 1

Cailey · Married on 05/16/2017

A huge thank you to Emily for all she did to make me look and feel beautiful on my Wedding Day. Planning a wedding from across the country was tough! I didnt know where to start or who to look for. I came across Emilys work and was sold! I am so glad I choose her! I came to her not knowing what I wanted but I left feeling as beautiful as I ever have been! If you are looking for a makeup artist, dont look any further! She is so kind, so professional and extremely affordable for her quality of work! Thank you so much Emily!!!!

EmJ Cosmetics 2
    Sent on 10/27/2017

Paige · Married on 07/23/2016

Emily is AMAZING and will now be the only make up artist I will use! If you want to feel beautiful, go with her, she is worth every penny! I found her when I was looking for a make up artist for my wedding because I ended up with gal that should not have called herself a make artist and horrified after my trial with this person I shall not name. Anyway, as I was frantic to find someone a month before my wedding, I heard these amazing things about this Emily gal and called her with my sad story. She told me that the weekend of my wedding she had blocked out for her family time, but because she hates to hear stories like mine, she fit me in! I was so grateful for her kindness. She listened to what I was looking for, did an amazing trial run so I knew what I was going to get, was extremely accommodating, fun personality and most importantly I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! Brides, don't skimp on your make up budget for your wedding, you will regret it if you do. Get the best and that's Emily! Thank you Emily for being a genius in your field and making women feel extra beautiful all over the Flathead Valley!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Emily listened to what I wanted and made the finished product even better. She was able to cover any blemishes and was very professional. She did such a wonderful job with my makeup, that my bridesmaid hired her on the spot to do hers as well! She also did an excellent job doing my mom's makeup.
    Thank you Emily.

Sent on 03/10/2015

EmJ Cosmetics FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings

• Glacier Park Weddings
    Glacier Park Weddings Park & Outdoor Weddings

EmJ Cosmetics delivers gorgeous, natural makeup artistry to our clients. Our brides love Emily and feel lovely on their big day!

• Marianne Wiest Photography
    Marianne Wiest Photography Wedding Photographers

Super nice and super talented!

• Film Saints Productions, LLC
    Film Saints Productions, LLC Wedding Photographers

Emily with EmJ Cosmetics provides credible, high end work to all of her clients. She is a dream to work with! She has outstanding work ethic and delivers on what is promised. I highly recommend Emily for all of your cosmetic needs.

• Kalispell, 59901 See on map