9 Reviews for EmJ Cosmetics

Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
8 EmJ Cosmetics Reviews

A huge thank you to Emily for all she did to make me look and feel beautiful on my Wedding Day. Planning a wedding from across the country was tough! I didnt know where to start or who to look for. I came across Emilys work and was sold! I am so glad I choose her! I came to her not knowing what I wanted but I left feeling as beautiful as I ever have been! If you are looking for a makeup artist, dont look any further! She is so kind, so professional and extremely affordable for her quality of work! Thank you so much Emily!!!!

Profile Picture Cailey, 5/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Emily is AMAZING and will now be the only make up artist I will use! If you want to feel beautiful, go with her, she is worth every penny! I found her when I was looking for a make up artist for my wedding because I ended up with gal that should not have called herself a make artist and horrified after my trial with this person I shall not name. Anyway, as I was frantic to find someone a month before my wedding, I heard these amazing things about this Emily gal and called her with my sad story. She told me that the weekend of my wedding she had blocked out for her family time, but because she hates to hear stories like mine, she fit me in! I was so grateful for her kindness. She listened to what I was looking for, did an amazing trial run so I knew what I was going to get, was extremely accommodating, fun personality and most importantly I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! Brides, don't skimp on your make up budget for your wedding, you will regret it if you do. Get the best and that's Emily! Thank you Emily for being a genius in your field and making women feel extra beautiful all over the Flathead Valley!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Makeup

Emily listened to what I wanted and made the finished product even better. She was able to cover any blemishes and was very professional. She did such a wonderful job with my makeup, that my bridesmaid hired her on the spot to do hers as well! She also did an excellent job doing my mom's makeup.
Thank you Emily.

Profile Picture User3801367, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

A big 5 stars for Emily! Not only is she extremely talented and professional but puts you at ease with her friendly, warm personality! Several of my bridesmaids said that she did the best makeup application they've ever received and I second that!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Emily is the most talented makeup artist I have ever seen! She effortlessly works to create a magical look and makes it exactly what you want every time! She is a pleasure to work with and I would recommend any bride to use her on your big wedding day or any other special occasion!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Emily with EmJ cosmetics was great! She did my and my Mom's makeup for my wedding and it we looked beautiful!! Her make-up was very natural looking and comfortable. I trusted her expertise and she knew what she was doing. She made us look and feel so gorgeous! She was also very easy-going and comfortable to be with on your wedding day (which can be a bit of a high pressure time)! I would most definitely recommend her for your event - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kasey, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Emily is AMAZING!! I have never felt more beautiful and that my make-up was perfect then when Emily did my wedding day make-up. She also did my mothers make-up....and WOW. My mother is older and has health issues with her face and one eye. Emily made her look absolutely gorgeous, I have never in my life seen my Mother look so good! You will look beautiful when Emily does her magic!!!

Profile Picture danielle, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Emily with EMJ to do makeup for my wedding on 7/27/13. She came highly recommended, so I was excited. We did an airbrush trial, but I have dry skin and it flaked off, plus I didn't have nearly enough makeup for a wedding. I texted Emily and she was accommodating and understanding. I didn't ask for another trial, but Emily wanted to do one w/out airbrush so we met up again. This time, I had on lots of eyeliner, mascara, lipliner, and Emily said she would do false lashes. Then, she booked another wedding, and told me that she could fit me in at 9 AM for a 5 PM wedding!! I had to rearrange the hair appts and it was pure insanity. Emily did do a great job of covering blemishes and on my face makeup, but then she started running out of time as her next appt was at a different salon and she had to leave by 10 AM. After paying $250 for makeup, she gave me less than 1 hr on my wedding day. I ended up with NO eyeliner, NO false lashes, NO lipliner, and Almay mascara (umm..my Benefit mascara is WAY better!). My sister called Emily at 10:30 AM and left her a vm to let her know that her work was unacceptable and not what we paid for. Emily finally called back 10 min before my wedding and made it clear she isn't big enough to take accountability for her actions. She said that if I was unhappy, that's what trials were for and I should have said something....uh yeah, I did Emily! You knew I wanted more makeup, and yet I had LESS on my wedding day! Then, she had the audacity to say that I got a DEAL, because she is worth $100 an hour, so I shouldn't be complaining about being unhappy with the makeup and amount of time she spent with me. I’m so thankful for Kelsie at Evolve Hair Studio, she is not only amazing w/hair, but she did my eye makeup and put on lashes that my MIL went out and bought. Emily, your work ethic was terrible. You didn't ruin my day, far from it, but I hope other brides will think twice before asking you to be a part of their wedding.

View Vendor Response