Jaxon Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jackson exceeded my expectations and I knew he was meant to be from the start. He was professional, calm, and passionate about his work. That translated into him capturing amazing pictures of us because we were at ease. I highly recommend the engagement session, it was just so fun! I had no worries about my big day because we already established a level of trust and friendship. I received nothing but compliments about Jackson and his work. I can't stop looking at our photos! You will not be disappointed!

Jaxon Photography responded with the following comments:

Tyeise you and Daryl were first class customers, you told us what you were looking and then followed out advise to enjoy your wedding day. We appreciate your trust and confidence. Thanks for the opportunity to capture your story.
Jaxon

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3695F Cascade Road, Suite 2296, Atlanta, GA 30331
BLOG

Award winning Atlanta Wedding Photographer

Award -winning wedding photographer Jaxon, artistically capture the emotions and intimate moments that tell your unique wedding story. Documenting the narrative of your wedding in a timeless photojournalist style, creating images so vivid and evocative they’ll make you feel like you’re reliving that wonderful day again and again.
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 0001
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Discover
PROS I KNOW (89)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)