Jaxon Photography Reviews

Jaxon Photography 5
Jaxon Photography 6
Jaxon Photography 7

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

I am so happy with Jaxon Photography. Jaxon is very professional. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time during our engagement shoot. As we await our wedding day the one area we have most peace is our photographer. We know we will be totally satisfied with his service. Thank you Jaxon for the peace of mind you bring to our wedding day! Excited!

Tonya · Married on 08/19/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Jaxon Photography!
    He was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most flawless and detailed photographs of our wedding.
    Jaxon has a great eye for shots and managed to catch all the emotion, excitement and joy of the day. We couldn’t be happier to have had him as our photographer for what was the happiest day of our lives.
    A big thank you again and all the best!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jaxon Photography's reply:

Thanks Tonya, it was a delight working with you and Josh. It was a pleasure being of service visiting beautiful St. Kitts & Nevis. All the best as you begin this journey.

Tonya · Married on 08/19/2017

If you are looking a wedding photographer, look no further!
    Exceptional work by Jaxon photography. Our wedding photos are beyond beautiful and his attention to details is impeccable. Great job!

James · Married on 08/11/2017

My wife and I have nothing but praise for Jaxon Photography. Their level of professionalism is second to none. We had to make some last minute changes to our wedding and Jaxon Photography was still able to work with us. We felt really special on our wedding day and the pictures look amazing. Thank you so much Jaxon Photography

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jaxon Photography's reply:

Thanks for your trust and confidence in us, it was a pleasure serving you, Zaza, your families and guests.

Cynthia · Married on 06/16/2017

I met Mr. Jaxon at the Gwinnett Bridal show at the beginning of this year. I appreciated his kindness and willingness to allow me to ask questions about his business. My husband and I celebrated our 40th anniversary this year and we had a full Renewal celebration. Mr. Jaxon was friendly, even funny and made me feel very confident in his ability to work with us to make some great memories on our special day. When my husband and I made the appointment so he could meet Livingstone, they immediately connected. We did a photo shoot prior to our event and it was fabulous. We did pictures at Piedmont, WoodruffPark and over the Jackson St. Bridge.
    He was professional and made us feel very relaxed. The results amazing photos! The day of our Renewal he was on time and set up with a full staff to capture every moment. We were so pleased with Jaxon Photography that we have recommended him to everyone we know. he has already done photos for friends of our who just had a new baby. My husband and I feel that we have made a friend for life!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Jaxon Photography 15
    Jaxon Photography 16
    Jaxon Photography 17

Jaxon Photography's reply:

Thank you Cynthia, you are a gem. Such a pleasure working you. Thanks much for the referrals.

Krisanne · Married on 05/27/2017

Mr. Jackson with Jaxon photography is everything you could ever want in your wedding day photographer. He made sure to capture every detail of our day. From the moment I came across his business when I first started my wedding planning, I just knew he would be our photographer. From my initial contact, to the day we took our engagement photos, to wedding day, everything was on point. Everyone spoke so highly of our pictures, saying how great of a photographer we had after they saw the finished products.
    We are truly thankful that we decided to go with him. Your wedding photos are something that you will have for a lifetime, so for me, it was very important not to be cheap with them and to get the best! In him, we found the best! He knew the right ways to get us to pose to get the best shots, lighting, etc. It's been almost 6 months since we've gotten married and he still ever so often checks up on us. We have found our family photographer and couldn't be happier! He us truly a gem and one of the best in the business!
    If you are looking for a wedding day photographer, turned into a lifetime photographer, I'd suggest you choose him. I promise you will Not be disappointed! He's totally in the business because he loves it and is here to make his clients happy! Oh and his assistant Alex is pretty awesome also. Dynamic duo!

Crystal · Married on 05/12/2017

I love Jackson and Alex! We had our engagement photo shoot on July 29th. I was very last minute in contacting Jackson. I had been searching for weeks my dream photographer and after searching through about 50 photographers, I just happened to stumble upon Jaxonphoto.com. Boy, am I happy that I did!! HE is my dream photographer! He was flexible in his scheduling and was able to accommodate us just a week after our initial meeting! I am thankful to him for his professionalism, his humor and the quality of his work. He and Alex kept us very comfortable and because of them we had THE best experience!!!! When we were finished, my fiance and I looked at each other and said, "Wow, that was great"..... We will be scheduling for our wedding....but EARLY this time!!!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Jaxon Photography's reply:

We had a blast, you guys were amazing.
    Thanks for the beautiful images and we look forward to capturing your wedding day story.

Jaxon photography was a great company to work with ! They captured all of my special moments in such a beautiful way. I received my photos quickly after the wedding as well. My husband and I could not of chose a better wedding photographer.

TRENEVA · Married on 09/03/2016

If you're looking, please stop. Jaxon photography is for you. From our 1st interaction, i knew jaxon would be for us. He showed us his in house photography (impeccable) after that I was convinced he was the one for us. Our engagement session was amazing. The beltline, atlanta murals, just outlined what our wedding day experience would be like. Jaxon was fantastic. He came wedding day prepared, with clips, pins, and anything you need to get that perfect hanger shot for you dress. He captured the venue, food, oh and the finished product, the album left me speechless....

Brittany · Married on 05/29/2016

I had a great experience with Jaxon, he the knew the Atlanta area so well he found little hidden gems for some of our best wedding photos. He was also prompt, knowledgeable, and gave a quick turnaround on our photos!

Chizara · Married on 05/22/2016

I am so happy to recommend Jaxon Photography. Mr. Jackson was the photographer for my wedding last May AND my sister's wedding earlier this month. My friend recommended Jaxon and as a guest at her wedding several years ago, I remembered, he took so many pictures. One of the most important things I wanted for my wedding were nice pictures. Jaxon was very professional, kind and respectful throughout the entire process. He even recommended my hair and make-up artist which was a lifesaver! On the day of the wedding, Jaxon was on time, and he worked amazingly well with my other vendors. Most importantly the pictures were awesome. Professionalism and great service don't do much without a good product. Our pictures were clear, pristine, and our album was like a storybook of the wedding. If you want great photos for your wedding day, please go for quality. I highly recommend Jaxon Photography, I couldn't have chosen a better photographer.

Evelyn · Married on 05/20/2016

Jaxon shot our wedding on May 20, 2016 and we had our proofs back within 3 weeks. He was excellent, and even the staff and bridal party commented on his professionalism. The pictures are gorgeous, and he did a more than excellent job of capturing the moment. I could say much more but I highly recommend for your special events and precious moments!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Jaxon Photography's reply:

Absolute pleasure, a beautiful spirit.

Bola · Married on 09/12/2015

I can't say enough about Jaxon!!! If I had my wedding to do over I would choose him again! The worry I had when signing up with the vendors was once the contact was signed and monies received they would show their true colors. Not so with Jaxon he was the same charismatic, professional gentleman from our first meeting (where he took his time getting to know my fiancé and I) to when we received our beautiful album.
    You will have NO REGRETS only absolute peace and fun booking with him. Thank you for been one of my wedding favorite vendors!

Without reservation, I would highly recommend Jaxon Photography to any couple who wants exceptional quality and service. The candid shots were truly natural and the posed ones made me look like a model. They fully captured all aspects of and the overall feel of the day. They were also extremely patient and very professional. When we received our beautiful wedding album, we had the opportunity to relive our wedding day. Choosing Jaxon Photography to capture our special day was one of our best wedding decisions.

Tyeise · Married on 04/11/2015

Jackson exceeded my expectations and I knew he was meant to be from the start. He was professional, calm, and passionate about his work. That translated into him capturing amazing pictures of us because we were at ease. I highly recommend the engagement session, it was just so fun! I had no worries about my big day because we already established a level of trust and friendship. I received nothing but compliments about Jackson and his work. I can't stop looking at our photos! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Jaxon Photography's reply:

Tyeise you and Daryl were first class customers, you told us what you were looking and then followed out advise to enjoy your wedding day. We appreciate your trust and confidence. Thanks for the opportunity to capture your story.
    Jaxon

Lauren · Married on 04/03/2015

Please hear me very closely...Jaxon Photography is so WONDERFUL! After stalking his wedding photography for several years before I even met my fiance' (now husband), I always new I wanted to choose Jaxon as my wedding photography company. His pictures are wonderful! The quality is spectacular, and the professionalism is so very comforting. You can tell that Jaxon breathes photography, and has an extreme passion for collecting special moments...especially weddings! Every penny spent was well worth it, and if I had to do it all over again, I would still choose my fabulous and beautiful Jaxon Wedding Photography. Do yourself a favor and pick the best for your wedding. If you don't spend a significant amount of money anywhere else for your wedding...make sure your wedding photos are of superior quality, memorable and worth it. Don't cheat yourself, it's worth it!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Jaxon Photography's reply:

Thanks Lauren, it was a blast working with you, Tory, your family and vendors. Thanks for placing your trust in us. It was a pleasure.
    Jaxon

Domonique · Married on 11/07/2014

Jaxon Photography superseded my expectations. Super professional and passionate about his work. If you're looking for top notch quality, Jaxon Photography should be your choice. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with our wedding photos.

Lake · Married on 10/25/2014

Jaxon Photography brings your photo dreams to life. Jaxon did the photography for both our engagement photos and wedding day. We absolutely loved our engagement pictures and are anxiously anticipating our wedding pictures. Jaxon and his staffer Alex have unparalleled professionalism and they make the photos sessions fun with their great humor. Jaxon has a great spirit and his photography is art! Jaxon truly cares about his clients. I highly recommend Jaxon to capture your special wedding moments and any other momentous occasions.

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2014

Hiring Jaxon as our wedding photographer was the best decision we could've made! From day one he took the time to build a relationship with us and made us feel comfortable with him and his staff (We love Alex!). Our engagement photos were top notch and He caught so many moments at our wedding (even the ones we missed) that looking through our photos is like reliving the day all over again! All of our items came in a timely manner. He even designed beautiful thank you cards for us at the last minute! Our magazine quality photos proves that he has a true passion for what he does and it shows through his lens! You won't regret using Jaxon Photography!!! #TeamGoins2014

Shay · Married on 08/31/2014

We booked Jaxon a year in advance because after accidentally running into his work online, we were in awe! The artistic way that he can capture a picture so that it looked like art took my breath away. When we sat down with him the first time we met, we felt more than confident that he was well worth the investment and that we could trust our one special day in his hands.

He went above and beyond to meet our expectations! We witnessed his professionalism and expertise during our engagement shoot but on our wedding day, he superseded our expectations! He was like a fly on the wall as he captured our special moments while we didn't even notice he was there.

As a stressed out bride, he offered words of comfort when I started to freak out. He also made all of my family feel important as he asked them all to let him know if there were pictures they wanted him to capture!

I would honestly say that I am so happy that we were able to book a top notch, elite photographer like Jaxon! He gave us the peace of mind we needed while providing the direction, professionalism and expertise that went above and beyond what his services cost! My recommendation is to book Jaxon early so that you don't miss out!

Andrew · Married on 07/05/2014

We made the right decision when we trusted our once in a lifetime experience to Livingstone Jackson and Jaxon Photography! Our experience was not just about pictures or doing business, it was about an incredible journey to capture the most sacred moments of our lives. He and his professional staff left no stone unturned to make sure that our experience was flawless. All contact was timely, everything was delivered on or ahead of scheduled and Livingstone took the time at every turn to be sure that he knew us and then presented us with his incredible storytelling skill and photographic expertise. There is no better option as far as we are concerned for capturing the special events in your life. Reverend Dr. Andrew Lee Stephens, Jr.

Marcia · Married on 05/30/2014

There is not enough words to describe Livingston Jackson. Talented, professional, kind, patient, friendly. Very passionate about what he does. From the very moment you come in contact with him, to the very end, he makes you very comfortable. Everyone is made to feel a part of your celebration because of his ability to get you involved. He captures every essence of your special day, every expression, every emotion. On May 30, 2014, he flew down to St. Thomas Virgin Islands to photograph my Niece wedding. (She came down from Texas to do a destination wedding), up to this present day which is June 09, 2014, my guests are still raving about Livingston talent and professionalism. He has made a lasting impression at home here. I am proud to call Livingston my friend, I am honored to have him as my photographer. Keep up the good work my friend. You are a rare gem.

Jaxon is an amazing photographer and gives amazing customer Service

Jaxon photographed our wedding and engagement photos. I felt lucky to get him. He makes you feel comfortable and look like a celebrity! He answered all of our questions in a timely manner. He was professional and managed to capture every angle of our wedding. He captured my groom watching me walk down the aisle. I got to see the look on my father's face also. He even captured the audience's point of view. From the candid shots (which I normally hate) to the stylish group photos, he really captured the emotion of our day. He knows how to tell a story and the results were phenomenal. He worked with our budget and it was worth every penny. The day was special but the memories are eve better We can revisit it anytime we look at our photos. I highly recommend him!

• User3602087 · 2+ years ago

Jaxon is AWESOME at what he does and he enjoys doing it which makes him incredible to work with. We couldn't have found a better photographer to capture our engagement, wedding, or maternity memories. We highly recommend him!!