Jai Prince Photography

Profile Picture
MrzRBL
1 Review
2+ years ago

Jai is an amazing photographer. I hired her to photograph my wedding after seeing what an awesome job she did on a wedding that I was a bridesmaid. She has an amazing eye, she takes the best candid shots, she captures the complete essence of the wedding, like taking pictures of shoes : - ) I have visited her website and seen that she is also a dynamic boudoir photographer! I wish she could just follow me around and capture my life in pictures to make those great memories last. Looking forward to working with her!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Houston, TX 77479
BLOG

your life as fine art

Jai Prince Photography offers a fresh, photojournalistic style of photography to beautifully document the most important day of your life. A la carte coverage and all packages include two photographers; packages also include an engagement session and an art-quality photo guest book for your wedding day. We also offer magazine-style "trash the dress" and boudoir portrait sessions.

We primarily service the Houston, TX, Washington, DC  and Charlotte, NC metropolitan areas but are also available for destination weddings.

+/- read less