Jacqueline Chapelle: French Inspired Tents & Decor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jacqueline chapelle made my day the most amazing night that I will ever have in my life. Walking to the facility and seeing the tents and their magnificent appearance was breath taking. As the all the decorations such as chairs, dance floor which was very nice to dance on, and the table decorations were more then I thought that I would get. Their style is different then any of my other friends wedding and their small details made everything perfect. I would book them for any other event I plan because I know that the quality is the best our there and their tents will make anything facility look amazing.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
20527 Rhodes Rd, Spring, TX 77388
BLOG

Jacqueline offers a wide range of personal and professional experience that buttresses her ability to transform every client’s vision for their venue into reality.

Her French speaking parents lived and traveled throughout Tahiti, Belgium, France and everywhere in between beginning in her infancy and she continues to circle the globe in search of exclusive, elegant fixtures and furnishings.
Her Parisian father and artist mother cultivated in her a deep-seeded passion for the classical arts and rich culture, which gives birth to the spectacular ambience she incorporates into each event.
Jacqueline’s artistic genius has been proven through her 21 years as an interior designer and residential builder of high-end, ultra-custom homes in Southeast Texas and she is enthusiastic about bringing her expertise to a new market. +/- read less
Details
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangements, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Photo Booth...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup