J. Ford Creations Makeup Artistry

Profile Picture
Madison
1 Review
04/05/2014

Justina was so helpful! She did the makeup for the bride, maid of honor (myself), and mother of the groom. She went above and beyond what was required of her and wanted to make sure we all looked perfect for the big day! She was so fun to work with and made us all feel so relaxed and comfortable. I would absolutely recommend J. Ford Creations Makeup to anyone getting married in the area!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Winston Salem, NC 27107
BLOG

So Much More Than Makeup

J.Ford Creations Makeup Studio wants to create a look just for you on your special day! Your makeup will be done by a published certified professional makeup artist who has graduated with honors and letter of recommendation from celebrity makeup artist Angie G. Ford. J. Ford Creations Makeup Studio has a varied background in makeup, extending from fashion shows to glamorous wedding day makeup!

At J. Ford Creations Make-up Studio it’s all about highlighting our natural beauty, as women. ​I love make-up artistry because its all about autonomy: creating something you feel passionate about and transformation: creating something new. I am passionate about what I do and a bit of a perfectionist. I also style hair upon request.

Services Include:

BRIDAL & EVENT MAKEUP

Professional Makeup Application services are provided for weddings, special occassions, photography, film, tv, and photo parties. Please inquire at makeupbyjford@gmail.com (912) 532-0953

MAKEUP LESSONS

I am currently teaching makeup lessons at the Hinesville Arts Council on every 4th Friday of the month. Check out my facebook page for event details. www.facebook.com/makeupbyjford

I also do private lessons! Just inquire.

+/- read less