J. Ford Creations Makeup Artistry Reviews

5 | Savannah, GA

5 Reviews for J. Ford Creations Makeup Artistry

Madison · Married on 04/05/2014

Justina was so helpful! She did the makeup for the bride, maid of honor (myself), and mother of the groom. She went above and beyond what was required of her and wanted to make sure we all looked perfect for the big day! She was so fun to work with and made us all feel so relaxed and comfortable. I would absolutely recommend J. Ford Creations Makeup to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Charlotte · event on: 03/23/2014

I am the owner of Envy U Photography & Studio 525C. I have used Justina's services on many different occasions. I have truly enjoyed working with her. She's always very professional, but yet friendly to each and every client that we work with. She's always on time, and does an amazing job with her artistry skills. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a make up artist!

Sent on 03/23/2014
  • Q

QUORRY · event on: 03/16/2014

Justina did a GREAT job on my make-up. She was personable, professional, and provided lotsof enencouragement during my shoot!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Marissa · event on: 10/20/2013

She was awesome! I love how she did my hair and make-up for my boudoir and pin-up photo shoot. Definitely recommend. She was very sweet, too.

Sent on 04/07/2014

shanequa · Married on 07/05/2013

She was awesome. I don't usually wear make-up. I chose not to have a consultation and just do day of. I did not regret it at all. I told her I wanted to look natural and i did. I loved it.

Sent on 07/09/2013