Hazy Lane Studios

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Karey was an amazing and sweet photographer! She was super accommodating, took lots and lots and LOTS of pictures, and had a super cheerful and positive attitude the whole time. From the initial call, she was really eager to help and do whatever it took to get the shots we wanted for our special day. She knew the venue and the area so she was able to take us to a really great natural spot for some really cool shots. We were so pleased with her services and would recommend her for any other weddings in the Bay Area.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
San Ramon, CA 94583

Up and coming East Bay photographer. I have a relaxed and comfortable photography style - I capture your love and your joy and all the emotions of the day. I love perspective - a different perspective - and I bring unique elements to each event, so no two wedding sessions are alike. I love light and haze. I love colors and pop! I will make your day one of a kind!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards