Goodtime DJs Disc Jockeys, Karaoke & Photobooth

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

I engaged Mark Power of Goodtime DJs to provide the music for my daughter’s February, 2014 wedding reception at the City Club in San Francisco. The result was outstanding. We had a group of about 225 people for cocktails, dinner and post-dinner revelry. Mark provided music for each of those three segments.

I found Mark in the usual way – by searching for DJs online. In the process, I discovered that a lot of pretty flaky people promote themselves as experienced DJs. However, many seem to lack basic disciplines and courtesies such as returning calls and emails – making it difficult to trust them to show up and do a good job for an event as important to me as my daughter’s wedding. However, Mark stood out as just the opposite. He returned calls, met commitments, provided a succinct but comprehensive engagement letter and most important, on the night of the event, he arrived ahead of time, was fully prepared, dressed well and knew his stuff on the sound and music side. Although price wasn’t the driving factor for this event, his charges were very reasonable for what he provided and the quality of his work. Basically – he is a real professional both as a DJ and as a businessman.
Mark has a very large music collection of all sorts. I also collect and had some specific preferences for the music to be played. He has a very efficient system for exchanging information on what to include in the play list. We had a multi-generation group of family and guests and Mark had something for everyone. He understands the subtleties of music for a party – which songs are good for dancing, which are not, how many fast songs to play vs how many slow songs, how to get the party going and keep it going, etc.

The final bonus is that Mark is a great singer. He has a wide range of songs he will sing. He did 5 or 6 for our group and they were great. A real talent.

If I need a DJ for another party, Mark Power will be the first and only person I call.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
LOCATION
10 Liberty Ship Way Suite 120, Sausalito, CA 94965

Trust your special day to a pro with 28 years experience in the Wedding Industry.

28 Years in the Bay Area over 5000 Weddings
All Sytles & Eras of Music you Choose from our awesome library
Our Wedding philosophy: The Bride & Groom are the Stars of the Show
We will help your special day run smoothly and make any important announcements.
but we will never upstate, distract.

We have Great State ... read more

28 Years in the Bay Area over 5000 Weddings
All Sytles & Eras of Music you Choose from our awesome library
Our Wedding philosophy: The Bride & Groom are the Stars of the Show
but we will never upstate, distract.

We have Great State of the Art Sound Systems - Mood Lighting & Karaoke availalble.
Owner Dj Mark is also a Wedding Vocalist and Videographer.
Mention Weddingwire or Marth Stewart Weddings for our 5th hour special for only $50.00
Check out our Ceremony Special and Videography / DJ Combination packages under promotions.

Feel free to contact us at any  time at 415-412-4023 or email me at DjMark@GoodtimeDj.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Goodtime DJs Disc Jockeys, Karaoke & Photobooth is a wedding DJ from San Francisco Bay Area & North Bay. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Napa, Sonoma, and San Francisco. Goodtime DJs Disc Jockeys, Karaoke & Photobooth is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the SF Bay Area & Wine country wedding industry for 28 years. We specialize in Wedding Music, Weddings, Wedding Receptions