Giovanni Photographic Artist

Profile Picture
Tara
1 Review
08/16/2013

Where do I begin? Giovanni was highly recommended from a friend of ours. After meeting him in his studio and viewing his work, it was evident we found the person who we wanted to capture our special day. Not only is Giovanni personable but he is reliable, flexible and his work is beyond amazing. He truly is an ARTIST.

What we loved about Giovanni is that he treated you as a person and not as a “business deal”. You know when you call, you will speak to Giovanni. You know when you open up an album, that Giovanni took the pictures. You know on your special day, that Giovanni will be there with his crew. He gets to know you throughout the process, (engagement shoot, etc.) and by the day of your wedding you feel like you have known him FOREVER.

He takes pride in his work, as he should, and will do anything to make sure you are happy. We have received endless compliments on our photographs and take pride in being able to recommend him.

We are so thankful to have found Gio! =)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2124 Boston Post Rd., Larchmont, NY 10538

Our philosophy at Giovanni Photographic Artist is creating powerful images that evoke emotion, and excitement. Over seventeen years my craft has been evolving, encompassing a blend of photojournalism, traditional and editorial styles for dynamic, dramatic results. My passion drives me to create; my emphasis is on satisfying my clients.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Giovanni Photographic Artist is a wedding Photographer from Westchester, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Giovanni Photographic Artist is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Tri-State wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Editorial Wedding Photography