Giovanni Photographic Artist

Giovanni Photographic Artist

2124 Boston Post Rd.
Larchmont, NY 10538 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Our philosophy at Giovanni Photographic Artist is creating powerful images that evoke emotion, and excitement. Over seventeen years my craft has been evolving, encompassing a blend of photojournalism, traditional and editorial styles for dynamic, dramatic results. My passion drives me to create; my emphasis is on satisfying my clients.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin? Giovanni was highly recommended from a friend of ours. After meeting him in his studio and viewing his work, it was evident we found the person who we wanted to capture our special day. Not only is Giovanni personable but he is reliable, flexible and his work is beyond amazing. He truly is an ARTIST.

What we loved about Giovanni is that he treated you as a person and not as a “business deal”. You know when you call, you will speak to Giovanni. You know when you open up an album, that Giovanni took the pictures. You know on your special day, that Giovanni will be there with his crew. He gets to know you throughout the process, (engagement shoot, etc.) and by the day of your wedding you feel like you have known him FOREVER.

He takes pride in his work, as he should, and will do anything to make sure you are happy. We have received endless compliments on our photographs and take pride in being able to recommend him.

We are so thankful to have found Gio! =)

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Tara
1 Review
Associations I Belong to
Giovanni Photographic Artist is a wedding Photographer from Westchester, New York. We service weddings througout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Giovanni Photographic Artist is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Tri-State wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Editorial Wedding Photography
914-813-0625
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards