Giovanni Photographic Artist Reviews

1 User photo

• Meaghan
    Meaghan C. Married on 05/30/2021

Bride to be 2020

Giovanni has been amazing to work with. We met with several photographers but the moment we met with him we knew we were in good hands. His pictures are amazing and we can’t wait to see what he will capture on our special day!
  • Alexis
    Alexis M. Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing !!!

Giovanni was amazing from the first moment we hired him! From our engagement shoot to our wedding he saw our vision and went above and beyond. He was so patient, so sweet and funny and I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else by my side on my wedding day. If we could give him 10 stars we would! His pictures are so stunning! We can not wait to see all of our beautiful photos from our wedding.
    Danielle Married on 10/02/2020

AWESOME, we loved working with Gio!

Gio was extremely easy to work with and very reliable. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures came out AMAZING!! So glad we booked him for our wedding!
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 06/27/2020

5 Stars Isn't Enough!

Giovanni and his team were incredible throughout our entire wedding planning process. My husband and I had to change our wedding date three times over the past year, and Giovanni was always there to answer any questions that we had, and to assure us that everything was going to work out!

At our wedding on 7/11/2021, Giovanni and Dominic were INCREDIBLE! They were professional, attentive, personable, and knew exactly how to make everyone feel comfortable taking photos. Giovanni and his team captured every moment you could think of throughout the wedding day. So many of our guests have reached out to say how amazing the photographers were – they were even on the dance floor with us! We cannot wait to see how incredible our photos turned out!

We also booked José for videography through Giovanni. I couldn’t say more amazing things about José! He made us feel comfortable taking videos, gave perfect instructions about what to do, and captured all of our most special moments. We cannot wait to see the final product!

Overall, all I have to say is 5 stars isn’t enough for Giovanni and his team! I highly recommend booking with Giovanni for any event that you are planning!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 12/15/2019

Don’t need to look any further than this

Giovanni was phenomenal! My husband found him through his connections in New Rochelle and from the moment we met him we knew that was our photographer! He was so attuned to the littlest details and made me and my husband feel so relaxed during pictures that it made the big day go as smooth as we have envisioned! Even with it being a rainy day we know we are going to have some great pictures! I can't wait to see the pictures from the big day
  • Elissa
    Elissa Married on 09/20/2019

Our Wedding - 9/20/19

We got married on 9/20/19 and could not be happier with choosing Giovanni and his crew for our photos and video. We got engaged back in March of 2017 and Giovanni was one of the first vendors we picked. We sat down with him in his office and just loved everything we saw when it came to his pictures on the wall and his albums.
    He answered any question I had (trust me, I probably had a lot haha) and was very responsive. On the day of the wedding, Gio and his team split up (some went to where my husband was getting ready and some went to me). I first remember meeting Carlo the videographer and he was so nice and reassured me that everything would be perfect. The team then met up with each other at the church and then the venue.
    Fast forward to now, we received our pictures before Christmas. They came out STUNNING. We could not be happier and working on the thank you cards with some beautiful pictures as we speak. I love our video as well - we received a trailer and the raw video footage. We also decided to do a same day edit shown at the wedding. So many guests were blown away with the same day edit!
    Giovanni is a wedding photographer like no other - professional, easy to work with, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Not to mention, he was sitting down on the floor in his suit getting those awesome angles!
    Book Giovanni and his team for his wedding - you will not regret it!
  • Joseph
    Joseph Married on 06/29/2019

Best photographer

So professional and funny! Made our wedding day stress free and amazing quality pictures!!
  • Christina
    Christina S. Married on 06/08/2019

Say yes, to Giovanni and his team! :)

Excellent photographer. Professional and helped capture our special day. The wedding album is made in Italy and is absolutely gorgeous. He also has a wonderful team that makes your day go by so easy and they make you laugh. CANNOT recommend enough! Our pictures are one of a kind thanks to Giovanni!
    Rachel P. Married on 05/17/2019

100000% recommend him!

Giovanni and his team are absolutely incredible!! They arrived in the morning at my bridal suite when I was so nervous wanting everything to go perfect and they immediately calmed me down by how professional and friendly they were. Everything went seamlessly as they knew exactly when and where we should be. They joked around with my bridal party and I where we felt completely comfortable and became their friends throughout the night. I’m sure I was such a pain in the butt and he wasn’t even phased- he knew exactly when and where we should be, the perfect lighting, scenery, positions and everything to make everything perfect. He was so easy going and reliable we were so incredibly lucky to have him. You can tell that his equipment is top notch and that he has the experience behind him to make everything perfect. Trust me if you want a smoothly run, professional and enjoyable experience choose gio!!! He’s the best!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/28/2019

Dream come true

I absolutely love Giovanni and his work . This is my second time using him . To think 16 years ago he did my sweet 16 and now my wedding has personal meaning . I’m so happy he was able to make me one happy bride ! Thank you Gio
    Bozidar J. Married on 04/14/2019

High quality pictures

Giovanni was professional in his approach. He was flexible enough to accommodate our schedule and found the right poses to make the photos memorable. Both the engagement and wedding pictures came out great.
  • Marc
    Marc T. Married on 12/29/2018

Videographer- Carlo Pellegrino

The review is actually for the videographer for Carlo Pellegrino, he had said to put the review here. Carlo and his assistant Jim did an amazing job with the videography portion. I highly recommend both Giovanni and Carlo for any wedding you have. They will both do an amazing job.
    Ashley F. Married on 07/28/2018

Great to work with!

I cannot say enough good things about Giovanni and his entire team who were amazing on our wedding day. They looked sharp in their suits and from the very beginning took the lead in guiding us through the day. They made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera and were professional, funny, and well organized. From start to finish he was upfront, honest, and super easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!
    Maria Married on 06/10/2018
    Giovanni, and his assistant Chris were amazing on our wedding day! It goes without saying a wedding day is very exciting, but also pretty stressful! It helps to have an experienced, calm photographer! I am in the field myself, and am pretty picky when in comes to photographers, and their work. Giovanni is a 10 out of 10. Very responsive, CREATIVE, pleasant, professional, easy going, puts you at ease, very experienced, quick on his feet, organized, did I mention CREATIVE? quality really matters when you get the photos! at the end of the day, the photos he took captured an entire event, emotions, glamour, laughter, celebration, and the quality of the photos are superb. Crisp, hi-res, unique moments, great colors. Me and my husband were very, very, very pleased from start to finish with Giovanni. Book him, and don't look back!
  • BiggsBride
    Tenisha Married on 05/27/2018
    Dominic and Matthew made a wonderful team during my wedding day. They looked sharp in their suits for the occasion and took the lead in guiding us through the course of the picture-taking. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and were with us right up until the very last minute of the reception taking photos. I am grateful for the hard work on Sunday and all the attention to detail. I cannot wait to see the finished products and I am 1000% certain that our albums will look STUNNING. You can stop looking, you've found your photographer!
  • Mike
    Mike R. Married on 12/08/2017

Thank you Giovanni!

Giovanni was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. He kept it light and fun. Posing for all the photos never felt tedious or frustrating. The quality of his work was outstanding. We loved our photos and the albums. Giovanni gets our highest recommendation.

Thank you, Giovanni.
    Briana Married on 12/01/2017
    AMAZING! Words cannot express how absolutely wonderful it was to work with Giovanni, Dominic, and the whole team! From the moment we met Giovanni we were amazed by the attention to detail he had and his willingness to get everything completely perfect for our wedding day! He gave great suggestions and was so easy to work with. He is truly the best at what he does! And Carlo & Jim got great shots for our wedding video! We can’t wait to see everything! Everyone was so friendly and funny and really helped us out with our pre-wedding nerves! Highly recommend!
    C Married on 07/12/2017
    Giovanni does amazing work! He captured beautiful memories on our wedding day!
  • CARLA
    Carla Married on 06/24/2017

Giovanni is the best!

Giovanni was phenomenal to work with! Our pictures came out amazing! He was very easy to get in touch with which when your planning a wedding it gives you piece of mind. We always recommend him to everyone we know. We will definitely use him in the future for other events.
    Ashley Married on 10/09/2016
    Giovanni was an absolute pleasure to work with from our engagement shoot through our wedding day. Giovanni and his team were all very professional and fun to work with! His work is nothing less than perfection, our wedding pictures came out incredible and completely exceeded our expectations! We cannot wait to see our wedding album which I guarantee will be beautiful. We highly recommend using Giovanni to capture your wedding day!
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2016
    I cannot say enough good things about Giovanni and his crew! From the first time we met Giovanni was super helpful, always very professional and up front with us. From the time he arrived on our wedding day until the time he left he was nothing but amazing! He made taking photos super comfortable which is not something my Fiance generally likes to do. There was one shot my Fiance and I were determined to get and we were worried with the rain we wouldn't get it but Giovanni made sure as soon as the rain stopped we went right outside and captured it! We cannot wait to see the photos from our big day! We would highly recommend Giovanni to all future brides!!
    Maria Married on 10/01/2016
    We loved Giovanni from day one and that has lasted through the wedding and beyond. You know your photographer is good when all your guests and family tell you how wonderful he is!
    Giovanni and his team made us comfortable, handled delays like pros and made being photographed all day (which is not our favorite thing) easy and a pleasure.
    Giovanni was flexible, professional and a true joy to work with - we can't wait to see the final photos and we can't recommend him highly enough.
    Christina Married on 09/10/2016
    Giovanni is Amazing!!! I am in complete awe of my photos! Giovanni is such a talented photographer, I cannot believe how beautiful my photos are. He is so organized and professional and arrived promptly for both my engagement shoot and my wedding. My photos were ready in a very reasonable amount of time and they were done to perfection. His prices are great compared to other photographers in the area and his work is truly superior. Giovanni is a truly skilled artist. All our photos look absolutely perfect, I cannot stop looking at them!
    Joe Married on 08/06/2016
    WOW!!! These guys are the real deal!!!! Put it this way, on our wedding day, it rained for about 25 mins - then the sun came out!!! Sure enough, my photographers were laying down on the wet grass - in their suits - taking pictures!!! Very professional men, always watching the clock, and the pictures these gentlemen took were breathtaking!!! They showed us several pics on their camera, it had GQ written all over it!!!! Celebrity status!!! They made sure they took every possible picture worth taking. We have an eye for photography, and my wife and I visited our venue several times before the big day - and on our wedding day, these guys were so creative, we were taking pics that we never would've even thought about!!!! HAHA! A huge THANK YOU to Giovanni, Freddy and Chris!!!!!!!!! Keep on rocking!!! Love, Joey & Krystal
    Jessica Married on 07/03/2016
    Giovanni was amazing!! On our big day he was on time and knew just what to do to ensure our pictures came out perfect, and they did! We are so thrilled with our final product and his attention to detail, our photos are stunning! Would definitely highly recommend!!