Fox Fotography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Laura
11/14/2015

Fox Fotography is BEYOND an amazing team of photographers. Husband and wife, this team of two worked with us to the extent that I felt like we had known each other for years! Rachel, the photographer aslo eases the excitement of viewing the photos so quickly! The morning after our ceremony which ended after 11PM, early the next morning there was a "teaser photo" posted on Facebook! Not only were my husbadd and I thoroughly impressed, but our guests went out of the way to comment on how much they enjoyed the photographers. Our reception was supposed to end at 11PM... it went a little over becuase we were having such a good time, Rachel and Justin were there until the moment we headed off for the evening. I cannot thank them enough. You will NOT be let down by them!

Fox Fotography responded with the following comments:

Awwww, thank you Laura!!!! It was SUCH a pleasure working with you guys and your families! I can't wait to share all of the photos with you! :-)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Jacksonville, FL 32210
BLOG

forever yours.

We're Justin and Rachel Fox, a husband-and-wife photography team specializing in the art and joy of wedding photography. Here are a couple of things you should know about us, and a few you maybe shouldn't:

• We're obsessed with making photography fun for our clients. Seriously.
  • We've been ... read more

• We're obsessed with making photography fun for our clients. Seriously.
  • We've been married six years, and our anniversary is December 30th.
  • Rachel's maiden name is actually Wolfe - and no, we're not kidding.
  • Our first date was in a church nursery at the ripe young age of 2 and 3. Not really, but it is where we first met and the same church where we said "I do" 20 years later.
  • If we ever moved from Florida, it would probably be to Savannah - which explains why we're ALWAYS there. :-)
  • We have two furry children: Bruiser and Chloe. They're both pound puppies.
  • Rachel studied Public Relations and Photography at the University of North Florida.
  • Justin tagged along with Rachel in the photo lab pretty constantly.
  • We began photographing weddings in early 2010 and have been smitten ever since.
  • North Florida is where we call home, but we are available for travel anywhere and everywhere.

So now that you know all about us, we'd love to hear more about YOU! Contact us, and let's get the conversation started about your big day.

904.228.0742 . justin@foxfotostudios.com