We're Justin and Rachel Fox, a husband-and-wife photography team specializing in the art and joy of wedding photography. Here are a couple of things you should know about us, and a few you maybe shouldn't:
- We're obsessed with making photography fun for our clients. Seriously.
- We've been married six years, and our anniversary is December 30th.
- Rachel's maiden name is actually Wolfe - and no, we're not kidding.
- Our first date was in a church nursery at the ripe young age of 2 and 3. Not really, but it is where we first met and the same church where we said "I do" 20 years later.
- If we ever moved from Florida, it would probably be to Savannah - which explains why we're ALWAYS there. :-)
- We have two furry children: Bruiser and Chloe. They're both pound puppies.
- Rachel studied Public Relations and Photography at the University of North Florida.
- Justin tagged along with Rachel in the photo lab pretty constantly.
- We began photographing weddings in early 2010 and have been smitten ever since.
- North Florida is where we call home, but we are available for travel anywhere and everywhere.
So now that you know all about us, we'd love to hear more about YOU! Contact us, and let's get the conversation started about your big day.
904.228.0742 . firstname.lastname@example.org