Forever Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not have asked for a better team. Forever flowers turned my reception into a enchanted wonderland. I flowers and setup were outstanding. I loved the flowers so much, I took arrangements and placed them all over my home. I still daydream about my bouquet and decor.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
3202 Demarara, Suite 2, Charlotte Amalie, VI 00802

Voted Best Florist, 12 years and counting

Located in the heart of French Town, Forever Flowers has been serving the US Virgin Islands and our visitors since 1990. We have been voted the best retail flower shop year after year since 2002 and we want to take that experience and use it to make your wedding day all that you have dreamed of and more. We cater to weddings and commitment cere monies of all sizes and styles, just tell us what you want and we will work together to make it happen. With Forever Flowers you are certain to enjoy your day in paradise.

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Best Flowers on the Island
Forever Flowers is a wedding florist from St. Thomas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Thomas, St. John, and the Virgin Islands. Forever Flowers is a professional wedding floral designer that has been part of the St. Thomas wedding industry for 22 years. We specialize in everyday arrangements, weddings, gift baskets, balloon bouquets, indoor and bloomming plants, yachts and funerals