What additional types of events do you service?
Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras
Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Feb 28, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What do your packages include?
Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, Video Montage
Do you have liability insurance?
What types of cultural events do you specialize in?
Middle Eastern, North American
Additional Answers & Advice:
Tips for a Picture Perfect Wedding from Julie @ A Fine Photographer, llc
Here's a few ideas I have for you:
1. Meet with your photographer in person (if possible) to see if your personalities and styles match.
2. Schedule an engagement photo session. This gives you a chance to work with the photographer in a relaxed setting. When you're together again at the wedding, you'll feel much more comfortable with the photography.
3. Choose a photographer who can provide you with referrals from previous clients.
4. Choose a photographer who thrives on providing superior customer service and who cares about your wishes. That way you can relax and leave those details to the photographer on the wedding day.
5. Ask your photographer who they recommend for things such as invitations, flowers, the cake or a wedding planner. A referral from a trusted source is always easier when it comes to making purchases you've probably never made before.