A Fine Photographer Reviews

A Fine Photographer 4
A Fine Photographer 5
A Fine Photographer 6

Linda · Married on 10/08/2016

Julie is an exceptional photographer. Her work is unique and creative. She does so much more than the average photographer. The kind of pictures you will treasure forever. She captures the true moment. Exceptional!!!

Julie · Married on 12/24/2015

My family and I enjoyed our photography session with Julie Kemerling of "A Fine Photographer". She made everyone feel at ease and we had a lot of fun in the process! If I could rate A Fine Photographer higher, I would!

Sent on 12/11/2017

A Fine Photographer's reply:

Thank you for the compliments, I really enjoy working with you and your family!

Julie was able to work with our limited budget and provided exceptional service. We couldn't be happier!

Victoria · Married on 08/07/2015

Julie was amazing, she captured not only amazing photos but, most importantly she captured our love on film. She’s very professional and easy to work with. We will continue to use Julie for family photos and other events. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    A Fine Photographer 7
    A Fine Photographer 8
    A Fine Photographer 9
    A Fine Photographer 10
    A Fine Photographer 11

A Fine Photographer's reply:

Thank you, so wonderful Victoria, I loved being your photographer!

Darla · Married on 01/01/2015

I've worked with Julie many times and am always exceptionally pleased with her level of professionalism. I refer all my friends and clients to her. Always will.

A Fine Photographer 12

Everything went very smooth, from the initial meeting to the day of the wedding to the follow up and order placing. Very high quality of work and would highly recommend others to use her services.

I talked to Julie on the phone before I ever met her. We had the same thoughts and views. One thing that I wanted was a photographer that would be a part of the wedding party and not just someone who was there to get a paycheck. Meeting with Julie. I knew right then I wanted her for my photographer. She is so welcoming and so sweet, and I knew she would fit in well, and not only was she part of the wedding party but she was part of the family, and everyone loved her.

Our pictures turned out amazing, the slide show was incredible and it makes me cry every time I watch it. Our wedding album is my fairy tail book, it captured the whole day and it makes me melt every time I look at it. Everyone who has looked at the pictures, or slide show, or even the Album raves about the amazing job she did. I would recommend Julie to anyone, she is very talented and has an eye for what she does, and you can tell she loves her job.

John · Married on 10/24/2012

I've worked with Julie many times and shes always done a fantastic job. Julie's work is creative, well composed and her use of natural light and strobes are amazing. I would highly recommend her and look forward to working with her in the future.

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2012

Julie was amazing!! The pics were amazing!! I can't wait to have her take my family photos!

Howard · Married on 10/20/2012

The service provided was extreamly well done, pictures were crisp and clear but most of all the DVD was outstanding it brought tears to my eyes.
    Thank you for capturing this wonderful day.
    Howie

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2012

Julie of A Fine Photographer is absolutely the BEST! She has shot family pictures for us, our engagement pictures and most recently our wedding. Her work is flawless. She was there from the very beginning of our day getting ready and taking photos until last last guest left. She did amazing work with the photos and the very best part was the Photo video she put together of the entire day and to our wedding songs. Very emotional to watch. I had many different services hired to put together our wedding, and Julie was by far the BEST. Organized, professional, and just a true delight.

April · Married on 10/20/2012

Julie was very professional and easy to work with. The images she captured tell the story of the day and show our true personalities. I would recommend Julie to any couple getting married.

patty · Married on 09/10/2011

Our family and friends said our photgraphs looked like pictures in a magazine.

Sherri · Married on 12/28/2010

Julie was awesome as always, would highly recommend her for any photography needs you may have, especially weddings! She has a way of capturing the special moments that can be missed during the actual ceremony. Her attention to detail is unbelievable. Thanks Julie, you made our daughters wedding that much more special through the moments you captured and the photos you delivered.

Kristen · Married on 12/28/2010

Julie is a spectacular photographer. She captured moments at my wedding I would have never thought of doing. She makes being infront of the camera feel so comfortable and her photos are amazing . She captures little details to help to remember your special day! Thank you so much Julie for capturing my special day!

Kristen & Dillon Lucas
    December 28th, 2010

Lynn · Married on 10/25/2010

Julie is a very talented photographer that has a way of looking thru her camera lens in a non-traditional manner- which results in the most unique photographs. I would highly recommend her for any formal- or not so formal - occasion.
    She is wonderful to work with!

Christie · Married on 07/25/2009

A Fine Photographer is the BEST in every aspect! I refer Julie to everyone I know planning a wedding. At our wedding it did not feel like Julie and Ray were photographers we hired for our special day, it felt as if they were friends of ours at our wedding. All our guests complimented us on how wonderful our photographers were. I just love them and cannot wait to use a Fine Photographer again!

Adriene · Married on 06/27/2009

I very much enjoyed having Julie take some of my bridal photos. One of my goals in going through wedding planning and all the events that come along with that was not to get stressed out - Julie completely helped with this! She's very fun and easy going, so when it came time to shoot pictures, I was at ease, which makes for the best type of photos, in my opinion. Julie captured the natural excitement (and some silliness =) for me before the wedding - I am quite grateful!

Kimberly · Married on 11/28/2008

Julie made a significant impact on my wedding and the months leading up to it. As a professional photographer, I have never met someone so talented and artistic. Our engagement and wedding photographs were beyond our expectations and are true treasures to us and our family. Julie took the time to get to know us and was able to capture our personalities and our love in every picture. In addition to the quality of our photographs, Julie treated us with friendly professionalism. She is not only easy to contact, flexibile to book and knowledgeable of her field, but was also so personable and caring of our needs and desires that she became an intimate part of our wedding. Her fees are very reasonable and her packages include much more than we found anywhere else. I would highly recommend Julie to any of my friends and family.

Carol · Married on 07/07/2007

We could tell that photographing weddings is Julie's passion! And she is fabulous at it! She captured the emotions of our day without being in the way. She was the perfect combination of capturing the formal pictures and the informal happenings of our wedding. As we look at our pictures now, that state of bliss we felt on our wedding day returns to us both because she captured our day so perfectly!! Her eye for capturing a memorable and beautiful picture is unsurpassed.

Karen · Married on 11/25/2006

A Fine Photographer was the absolute BEST consultant / service. Julie was super responsive, delivered on all of her commitments, and provided us with guidance over-and-above what should be expected by a photographer. The pictures were amazing and exactly what we wanted. She provided us with amazing formal pictures, fun pictures, and those candids that capture the night perfectly. In addition, the wedding video made everyone cry and was better than any video that could have been done. Finally, Julie and her crew (Ray) were like family and treated us like their own. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and loved everything that she did with us and for us. Her book that she did was perfect and we show everyone! THANKS JULIE!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2006

Julie photographed our un-traditional reception at Luca di Italia (a small restaurant). My husband had been reluctant to have a photographer because they always "get in the way" according to him. Not only was Julie confined by our restriction of mostly candids, but she was also restricted by the fact that our reception was really only a cocktail hour and a meal. Despite the restrictions- we have some of the most amazing, beautiful and captivating photos I have ever laid eyes on to remember our reception. Most of our guests were barely aware of the presence of a photographer, but the photos could not have been more perfect if each shot were carefully scripted and posed. The photos we have will always be treasured. Julie was able to fully capture the feel of our event along with the emotion in each captured moment in a way that allows us to truly relive our special day each time we look at them. There aren't enough stars here to rate her accurately- I would hire her again a thousand times over and I absolutely can't recommend her highly enough.

Kathi · Married on 08/05/2006

Julie at A Fine Photographer is the most amazingly talented photographer that we know. The photos that she took of our wedding will be cherished forever. They were stunning! You would be SO priveleged to have her take care of any of your photography needs!

Laurie · event on: 09/01/2013

Julie did my son's senior pictures and did a fantastic job!!!! I'm very happy with the way they turned out!!!

Beth · event on: 10/20/2013

Julie Kemerling with A Fine Photographer is just wonderful. She is professional, knowledgeable and creative. We had our family portraits taken on our anniversary. We loved our family portraits and had so many great choices to select.