Event Rents

Event Rents

The Inland Northwest's Premier Special Event and Wedding Rental Specialists

4020 East Broadway Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202 | map
Rentals: Altar / Arch Arrangements, Barware, Chair Covers, Ch...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

www.event-rents.com  |  info@event-rents.com  |  (509) 535-4030

4020 E. Broadway, Spokane WA 99202 - Office and Showroom

Event Rents is your full-service special event rental partner with a mission to make your wedding one that you and your guests will be talking about for years to come!  Our exceptional and highly personalized client service, quality of products and attention to detail around every aspect of our business are factors that have made Event Rents the trusted partner and superior choice of Event Planners, Caterers, Resorts, Event Venues and hosts throughout the Eastern Washington and the entire Inland Northwest.  Our friendly team of experienced Special Event Rental Coordinators focus on each client's event with the goal of helping make the planning process and your wedding day as enjoyable and stress free as possible.

Due to the high-level of professionalism, service, quality, diligence and integrity that our clients expect and receive from every member of our Event Rents team, we have cultivated lasting relationships throughout our markets.  Contact us with any questions you might have or for a personalized quote to help with your planning.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely wonderful. Professional, On-Time, Reliable. Their products were true to advertisement, if not better. Very reasonable pricing for the quality. We will never rent anywhere else. We have given numerous recommendations for Event Rents to all of our engaged friends. The staff was also top notch. They were conveniently able to make adjustments to our order when needed, and always returned our calls promptly if they weren't directly available. We loved working with these guys!!

Event Rents responded with the following comments:

Hi Courtney -
Thank you so much for your extremely kind words and generous review! We are so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate the chance to have worked with you...THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Profile Picture
Courtney
Endorsements
This is the first place I send my couples to when they need to rent chairs, tables, arch, anything. A year ago, I was performing a ceremony in Mead. When I arrived for the rehearsal, the bride mentioned that the chairs seemed a little dusty. She was ready to get the family out to help her clean and dust. One quick call to Event Rents. I don't know how they got there so quickly, but within 10 minutes staff was on site, not just dusting, but washing EVERYTHING. Then they quietly slipped away. I have never known them to be less than professional. They provided tables, chairs, and an arch to a wedding I performed June 21, 2014. They delivered everything on time, made it so set up was easy, and returned to pick up their equipment, exactly when they promised. When you work as a planner, and you know everything has to be perfect because that last week can be so stressful for a couple, it is good to know there is a reliable company that will give 100%. While I cannot speak for anyone other than myself, I can tell you Event Rents has never let me down.
Event Rents is a wedding event rental company from Spokane. We service weddings througout the local area, including Idaho, Tri-cities, and Central Washington. Event Rents is a professional wedding event rental company that has been part of the Inland Northwest wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in tents, tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware, glassware, dance floors, tent liners, bistro lights, cooking equipment, drape, lounge furniture, cake stands, bar equipment, heaters
509-535-4030
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire