29 Reviews for Event Rents

Lights (1)
Lounge Furniture (1)
Flatware (1)
29 Event Rents Reviews

It seems that so many people have rental nightmare stories, ours is the complete opposite. From the very first visit to Event Rents they were friendly, helpful, and gave us constructive information on what we may need to make our vision become a reality. Working with Quincey was a pleasure, she guided my daughter and I through all the necessary wedding information asking about my daughters vision and then matching up the perfect fit. All of the items that we rented were in clean excellent condition. Delivery and pickup was prompt and on time. Billing and payment was effortless. I will turn to, and recommend Event Rents for all future rental needs.

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were so helpful and accommodating with quite the selection to make your night special and unique.

Profile Picture User7677007, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture

This place is amazing! We rented linens from here and they have so many different colors/sizes. We called a few times to change the number of linens and they were always to great with us!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

Event Rents had everything we needed for a large 300 person wedding. From plates, to silverware, a tent big enough to fit everyone, an arch, etc. They had everything and were great at set-up and take down. I would hire them again for another big event!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Flatware, Delivery, Setup

Very professional and answered all of my questions to a tee!! They are a wonderful company to work with and I cannot wait to use the items we are renting from them for our wedding

Profile Picture larisarae, 6/24/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented plates from Event Rents for our wedding. The pick up and return were super simple and the customer service we experienced was wonderful!

Profile Picture User5258990, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Event Rents was amazing to work with and has beautiful things to rent! I was so pleased with the chairs, tent, light, silverware, glass wear and cake stand! Thank you Event Rents!

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/18/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very happy with all of our rental equipment from Event Rents. The staff was helpful in selecting our items and were very flexible with changes to our order up to the day before delivery. Our items arrived at our door clean and ready to be used.

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rented pipe and drape for a wedding. Easy to put up, nice fresh clean material packed in an easy to haul tote. Looked very elegant with up lighting on it. Also some columns that where in great shape. Friendly people showed us examples of what we would be getting and gave us several options on how we could get it to and from the event center and back. Also the price was right. All around very helpful to our time and expense needs. Thank you Quincy and staff for all your help.

Profile Picture Terri, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

In all fairness, I will state that my now husband and I own a catering company here in Spokane. So we are definitely not strangers when it comes to working with Event Rents.

In the perspective of our wedding, Event Rents was perfect in every way (as expected). The Event Rents team is always responsive, the value for the quality of items received is top notch, and the overall experience of working with Event Rents is well worth it. From tents, to linens, to plates and utensils, to everything else you would need, Event Rents is the company that you want to go with. They set the bar a level above perfection.

Profile Picture Joile, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very helpful and easy to work with

Profile Picture User3637007, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Event Rents was amazing! They worked closely with us and with my parents to find a tent layout that would work in my parents' back yard, where our reception was held. Their staff were professional, and deliver and pickup of the rentals was on time. The tent was beautiful, and they did an amazing job with the cafe/bistro lighting inside. The tent also came in handy when it rained during dinner for about 20 minutes, but everyone stayed pretty dry! A nice benefit to using Event Rents for tableware is they pick everything up unwashed, so your caterer just has to pack up the plates, glasses, and silverware after dinner, and everything will be picked up and washed by Event Rents. They were great to work with and worked well with our caterer, Feast. I'd highly recommend Event Rents; they have just about everything you would need for a stellar reception!

Profile Picture Larina, 8/2/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Event Rents had amazing selection, great prices (including blessedly affordable delivery fees! Thank you!) and helpful knowledgeable staff! They made the rental process easy for our wedding!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/21/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They provided great service and assisted me greatly with my long distance planning

Profile Picture bev, 7/7/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Unbelievably helpful and easy to work with. Even were flexible with inclement weather. Was very happy with the service provided by Event Rents!

Profile Picture User2731346, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were great about making sure to cover everything we needed to rent. Everything arrived on time the night before at the venue, dance floor was already laid out for us. They also picked up everything for us after the ceremoney & reception. Very friendly, and great service! They made sure that all of our questions were answered! highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alesha, 10/13/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service, very friendly. I had to change a few things and they were great to work with, very flexible. Quality products, very happy with their service. They worked well with our venue so I didn't have to coordinate anything or worry.

Profile Picture User2407966, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Event rents did a great job, they delivered and picked up all of our rentals on time, the tables and chairs were in great shape and the linens were clean and fit beautifully!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure working with event rents. Everyone was super helpful and laid back...which is refreshing after some of the bridal places we worked with.

Profile Picture User2311807, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

great service rental items were clean delivered early and picked up on time

Profile Picture colleen, 7/16/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Event Rents was great. I worked with Andrea, and she changed my order about six times without a complaint. When Andrea was out, someone else monitored her email/phone and got back to me right away. They communicated well with our vendor, and I hardly had to do a thing. Great service!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/15/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The guy we worked with was great. We had no problems with our rentals. Everything looked clean and neat and arrived on time.
We had to change our order while we found out more people we coming, but it wasn't a problem at all. They were very flexible.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/3/08, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented linens, chairs, and plate chargers from Event Rents. Everything turned our gorgeous and they had a very vast selection. Our wedding was at a busy time of year, so it was difficult to get the chairs that we wanted -- but the secondary option was also gorgeous! Everything arrived as ordered and billing was clear and easy to follow. Thank you!

Profile Picture User4485730, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

We had a good experience with Event Rents. We changed not only our order, but our contact person (our caterer, me, my dad, etc.) several times and they were very accommodating. The tents we ordered looked awesome, and they were able to be delivered and set up the day before the wedding, giving us extra time to set up our decorations. I heard only good things about them from our other vendors.

Profile Picture Celina, 7/23/11, 5 Reviews