Entertainment Tonite

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough about everyone at Entertainment Tonite!

Tracy was so great to work with in preparing our song list and consulting about what to do at the reception and how to stick to our timeline. The evening goes SO fast but Tracy made it run so smoothly we didn't have to worry about what needed to be done and when. We also had uplighting done and the room looked phenomenal. The amber lights gave our ballroom such a warm glow and made everyone feel extremely relaxed! Our guests LOVED the music and the dance floor was full all night long. If anything, I just wish the night could have kept going forever!

Curt was our photographer and I am just blown away by the pictures! He was extremely knowledgeable and by meeting with us prior to the big day he knew exactly what to capture and how to get it all done on schedule! Our engagement pictures were the perfect way to get to know Curt ahead of time and we loved being able to incorporate our puppy into those pictures since she couldn't be around for the wedding day. Curt was so professional and friendly to all of our guests and we just couldn't ask for a better team to work with.

I look forward to seeing our video and enjoying all of the special moments throughout our big day.

If you're looking for an attentive and thorough vendor for your DJ or Photographer, call Entertainment Tonite...you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
LOCATION
1322 Lincoln Way, White Oak, PA 15131
BLOG

Unique and fun receptions for every couple!

Many Pittsburgh area brides just like you, have trusted Entertainment Tonite to provide their wedding disc jockey, wedding photography and wedding videography services. Entertainment Tonite is a local, family owned company and has been serving Pittsburgh area brides since 1985. You can trust your wedding day memories to the Pittsburgh wedding experts at Entertainment Tonite. Give us a call today at 412-672-4899, to see how we can help you achieve the wedding of your dreams.

I want to share some recent reviews that were sent to me via email.

Hello there! Well, we are back from our honeymoon and getting settled back into the daily routine. I wanted to take a moment and tell you how much I appreciated all your work to make our day so very special. I LOVED everything that you did for us. From the lighting, gobo, music, slideshow, our dance music. Everyone has told me how much fun they had dancing and how beautiful the hall looked. The day was absolutely perfect and we could not have asked me anything more, in part due to your work. Thank you again!

Julie Zeravica

I truly can't find enough good things to say about Entertainment Tonite's and Curt's Photography's services. They absolutely helped make my wedding day perfect. They knew exactly what to do, I had positively no worries. They handled everything they knew that I wanted!! I just sat back and enjoyed the day. Our DJ understood exactly what I wanted musically, and fulfilled particular requests without hesitation and carried the weight of the "timeline". The video is such a treasure to have, they captured everything imaginable . And Curt treated my wedding as if it were his own, which was his original promise! He had alot on his plate, and handled it like a breeze. All three were so very professional ~ Good services can make or break an event, and Entertainment Tonite surely MADE my event!

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! Sincerely, Christina Santavicca Coyle

Tracy was an excellent DJ! We really couldn't have selected better. He was open to suggestions, he was prompt in responding to email and phone calls. Our wedding had Indian and American guests, so once I gave him the Indian music, he fit it in perfectly at the reception even without knowing the music himself. He was very easy to work with and I have never been to a wedding before where the dance floor was packed for three hours straight. We couldn't be happier with our DJ selection!

Supriya Munshaw

We just wanted to thank you for all of the work you put into preparing and carrying out our music selections for our wedding reception. It was wonderful to hear the songs that we love while we ate dinner.  We appreciated your ability to go with the flow as the night unfolded, and it was a great comfort to be able to put things in your hands.  Also we loved the lighting!  It looked awesome and the pictures we've seen show it!  We will definitely recommend you to our family and friends.  We hope to cross paths with you again in the near future!

Rachel Bazylak Duvall

Hi Tracy!  How are you?  you know, we are still getting told that "our DJ" was awesome!  Thanks again for doing an amazing job at our wedding in August!  I recommend you to all of my friends that are in the process of planning weddings! I had a quick question, you had played a remix of Journey's song Don't stop believing, and I think had a mix of Flo Rida's song "Hands in the air"  What is the name of that song, I want to find it!!!  Thanks a bunch!

Alicia Stookey

Everything was perfect I absolutely loved the music choices. I also really appreciated all of the guidance throughout the reception. We could not have asked for more in a DJ. We are recommending Entertainment Tonite to everyone!

Erin Brannen

From start to finish everything was outstanding. I couldnt have asked for a better DJ. Entertainment Tonight will be my very first and probably only call should I ever need DJ services again.

Phil Klebach

Tracy was fantastic. He really knew how to take our selections and come up with a playlist that we loved. He Incoporated our style with everyone's requests too. All of our friends said that it was the funnest reception they had ever been to. We danced right after dinner all the way til closing time.

Erin Moyer

The night was great and Tracy did an awesome keeping up with the changes of that night. He was great with everyone that asked questions and helped tie everything together between all of the different vendors.

Michael & Erin Morehouse

It was a great night and Tracy did a great job. We couldn't have been happier with the extra effort he put in to make the GOBO work as well as it did and the music during the cocktail hour and dancing hours was great. Not to mention the price we got it for.

Thanks!!  Robert William Thompson

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
Equipment: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
Entertainment Tonite is a wedding DJ, Video and Photography company from Pittsburgh, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Allegheny, Westmoreland, and Butler counties. Entertainment Tonite is a professional wedding DJ, videography and photography service that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in Pittsburgh wedding DJs, wedding videography and wedding photography