Eltsa Bridal Design Studio

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I had a complicated dress and I went to SIX seamstresses in Anchorage, AK and none of them were up to the task! In a panic, I called Eltsa right before a business trip to Seattle and they were able to get me in for an initial appointment within 2 days. Then, they worked with me since I was coming from Anchorage to minimize the number of visits. They booked me for an appointment at 10am, and then booked me for the same day at 7pm so they could work on it within the same day. Fortunately, the dress fit almost perfectly when I arrived for my 10am appointment and they were able to make the remaining alterations within the next hour so I could be on my way home to Anchorage early!! In addition to their customer service and flexibility, the sewing itself with perfect and the dress looked like it was made for my body. Plus, the girls were entertaining and fun!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
7109 Woodlawn ave NE 205, Seattle, WA 98115

Creating Custom Hand-Made and Unique Pieces for Over 15 Years

Elsta Custom Design Studio offers hand-made custom dresses and accessories for brides, mother of the brides, bridesmaids and more! No job is too big or too small! We can work within your timeframe and your budget. We also do custom work of any and all types.

As an experienced professional for over 15 years, I have refined my skills while in Europe. We are here to make you look beautiful, elegant and stunning on your special day,

We can create an individual fit and add a creative look to your entire bridal party. We specialize in one of a kind creations with the perfect fit!

Check out more client testimonials here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/eltsa-custom-sewing-seattle

Please don't hesitate to contact us for a free constultation!

We look forward to working with you to create the dress of your dreams!

(206) 363-1305