Eltsa Bridal Design Studio

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Catherine
10/04/2014

Less than a week out from my daughter's wedding we realized the beaded bodice on her strapless wedding dress needed to be taken in. The bridal shop owner was out of the country and we needed help. At first we tried a local dry cleaning place we had worked with; at first they said it would cost several hundred dollars, then said they couldn't do it. After reading Yelp reviews my daughter found Eltsa Custom Sewing. When she called the lady couldn't believe her wedding was the following weekend and miraculously agreed to help. When my daughter put on the dress for the fitting the seamstress pointed out that the hem should also be adjusted, but said simple snipping would do the job and not damage the dress. My husband and daughter went back to pick up the dress two days before the wedding, after work hours, and were moved to tears (of joy!) by the beautiful result. We received nothing but compliments on our daughter's appearance at the wedding, and it would not have been possible without the efforts of the wonderful people at Eltsa. And the price was amazingly low (not several hundred dollars).

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
7109 Woodlawn ave NE 205, Seattle, WA 98115

Creating Custom Hand-Made and Unique Pieces for Over 15 Years

Elsta Custom Design Studio offers hand-made custom dresses and accessories for brides, mother of the brides, bridesmaids and more! No job is too big or too small! We can work within your timeframe and your budget. We also do custom work of any and all types.

As an experienced professional for over 15 years, I have refined my skills w hile in Europe. We are here to make you look beautiful, elegant and stunning on your special day,

We can create an individual fit and add a creative look to your entire bridal party. We specialize in one of a kind creations with the perfect fit!

Check out more client testimonials here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/eltsa-custom-sewing-seattle

Please don't hesitate to contact us for a free constultation!

We look forward to working with you to create the dress of your dreams!

(206) 363-1305

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils