Eltsa Bridal Design Studio

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I arrived on Eltsa’s doorstep with two dresses, the one I had purchased off the rack and the dress my mother wore at her wedding. It was a very special project for me, seeing as I had lost my mother to cancer a few short months prior to starting my dress transformation, but Margo & Marina listened to my vision and helped me recreate it along the way until my wedding dress was a perfect compilation of mine & my mother’s.

The dress I had originally purchased had a beautiful lace bodice but it had a one shoulder top, full of feathers and flowers… beautiful, but not my style. I wanted that one shoulder dress converted into a halter dress, and the material we used to make that halter transformation happen… the pearl belt off my mother’s dress. Her belt became my straps.

The transformation was physically beautiful, but spiritually it was so impactful to have my mother hugging my neck all day!

Thank you doesn’t even begin to express the gratitude I feel for Eltsa’s staff. They made a dream of mine come true! They do incredible work!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
7109 Woodlawn ave NE 205, Seattle, WA 98115

Creating Custom Hand-Made and Unique Pieces for Over 15 Years

Elsta Custom Design Studio offers hand-made custom dresses and accessories for brides, mother of the brides, bridesmaids and more! No job is too big or too small! We can work within your timeframe and your budget. We also do custom work of any and all types.

As an experienced professional for over 15 years, I have refined my skills while in Europe. We are here to make you look beautiful, elegant and stunning on your special day,

We can create an individual fit and add a creative look to your entire bridal party. We specialize in one of a kind creations with the perfect fit!

Check out more client testimonials here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/eltsa-custom-sewing-seattle

Please don't hesitate to contact us for a free constultation!

We look forward to working with you to create the dress of your dreams!

(206) 363-1305

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils