Dustin Finkelstein Photography

Dustin Finkelstein Photography

Austin, TX 78721 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Hello,

My name is Dustin Finkelstein and I started my own photography company for three reasons. To connect with each and every client, provide a uniquely tailored experience, and offer unmatched quality service. Photography stands as one of my greatest passions which allows me to approach each new wedding or event with enthusiasm and warmth. With a background in photojournalism and commercial photography I strive to allow moments to happen naturally but capture them with a degree of elegance.

I would love to hear from you to and set up a consultation.

Website | www.dustinfinkelstein.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dustin Finkelstein was the best wedding photographer any couple could imagine. He was professional and highly responsive to all of my wishes. Plus, he shot gorgeous photographs and I never felt like I was being followed around. Every picture, there were over 800, captured an intimate moment for our special day.

• Wedding: 03/30/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Danielle
1 Review
Dustin Finkelstein Photography is a wedding photographer from Austin, TX. We service weddings througout the local area, including Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas/Fort Worth. Dustin Finkelstein Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Austin wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in photojournalism and contemporary style wedding photography
512-850-7460
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment