Dresser Mansion

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I love love love Dresser Mansion!! - My experience has been incredible since the first moment I expressed my interest of having my wedding there! Not only did Bethany helped me plan my tables, helped me look over my linen order to make sure everything was right, but she was sweet, willing to help, always attentive and prompt. Charlie is also an excellent host, he was always around to greet us and to make sure we were taken care of. We have loved having our wedding there, using all the rooms of the mansion was a great idea, our family and friends had room to roam around and the boys really loved the pool table!! The courtyard looked beautiful with all my decorations and the entire mansion just looked fancy and neat. Thank you so much Bethany and Charlie for helping me have the wedding of my dreams in such beautiful place!! I cannot say enough things about your venue and the way you guys made me feel during the whole wedding planning process. We are forever grateful!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
235 W. 18th, Tulsa, OK 74119

The Dresser Mansion is a great venue for weddings, parties and events. We can accommodate a party of up to 200 guests. Our experienced staff will work with you to make sure the event goes just as planned.

On the day of your event, every area of the house is open to you and your guests. Before the event, you will have your own private facilities to relax and get ready in.

The Dresser was built in 1919 in Italian Renaissance style with lush Tuscan Gardens. Recognized by the Oklahoma Historical Society as one of "Oklahoma’s Historical Places," Dresser Mansion is caring on the tradition of it original purpose by hosting lavish parties for the Tulsa community.

www.dressermansion.com

Call 918.585.5157 for an appointment to view the Mansion!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Dresser Mansion is a wedding venue from Oklahoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Jenks. Dresser Mansion is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Oklahoma wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in weddings, receptions, and private parties.