Destiny Photography, LLC

Profile Picture
Jordan
1 Review
09/20/2014

Destiny was absolutely, hands down, BRILLANT! I loved how attentive she was to me! Destiny actually was on maternity leave and had it scheduled to book NO WEDDINGS for the month of September so she could be with her new little girl, but told me she would be more than happy to take the time to do my wedding! I loved how flexible she was! For years all my friends had her as a photographer and I always had her in mind! She always got right back to me with any questions and concerns! One thing I really cherished was how involved she was with the wedding! She not only was a great photographer, but she kept everything in a timely matter to make sure we were on track and to make sure she got the photos that we wanted! It was like having a wedding planner too!!! Her pictures are amazing and the quality of her prints are fabulous! Destiny has great pricing and you definitely get more for your money with booking her!!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Broken Arrow, OK 74012

Capturing your destiny moment by moment.

My goal is to capture your destiny moment by moment.

View packages, pricing, online photo galleries, testimonials from clients, and wedding planning tips at www.DestinyPix.com

www.DestinyPix.com

918-760-6040

Destiny@DestinyPix.com

Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Destiny is an absolute joy to work with! She loves what she does and it really shows in her work! I've had the pleasure of working with Destiny for years! Can't go wrong when you choose Destiny Photography!!!
Destiny Photography, LLC is a wedding photographer from Oklahoma. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Catoosa. Destiny Photography, LLC is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Tulsa wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in engagement, bridal, and wedding photography