Desert House Productions

Desert House Productions

Phoenix, AZ | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Desert House Production’s sound-spinning duo is one of Arizona’s most sought after DJ teams. Known for mixing a variety of upscale beats and sounds, the pair comes armed with an arsenal of modern musical styles and an artistic lighting display. Harnessing the power of music, Desert House injects an energetic and modern twist to your venue or event.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we began the process of looking for a DJ for our wedding, we searched through page after page of "wedding DJ's" and they all seemed the same to us. All very generic and not much evidence of what they could bring to the table. We wanted the music at our reception to reflect what our friends and us would want to dance to, but that our older guests wouldn't be scared off by either. We thought we were going to have to settle for one of the "generic" DJ's until we stumbled across Desert House Productions. DHP had great reviews, an informative website, and most importantly video of some of their parties. Finally we found what we were looking for!

We mostly worked with Dave, he was extremely professional from the first phone call to the last song. We met with him live and felt great about booking him the next day. They had plenty of options to tailor the music for our wedding from start to finish, we ended up using him to book a live guitarist for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and then had Dave DJ our reception. He made the whole process extremely easy on us.

We had a great final meeting with him a couple weeks before our wedding day to give him some ideas about what we wanted played at the wedding. He made this extremely easy on us too, we basically just gave him some suggestions and felt comfortable enough with his skills to let him do his thing from there. What a great decision that was! I'm pretty sure every single guest commented on how good the music was and it was surely reflected by the turnout on the dance floor. There was not a single second when the dance floor was not completely packed with people having the time of their lives. Parents, aunts and uncles were breaking it down next to the the 20-somethings.

Dave was also an excellent MC and was very organized in that respect, he helped talk us through the flow of events and made several suggestions from his experience that turned out to be great ideas.

I can't say enough good things about DHP, we had the best day of our lives and they were a huge part of it!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
Services Used: DJ
Endorsements
Desert House Productions totally rocks!!! They know how to take the wedding reception to a whole different level. They are extremely professional and incredibly talented. I get a huge smile on my face when I see that they are DJing at one of my weddings. They make your guests get up and dance with the music and not with gimmicks. I highly recommend it!!!!!
Desert House Productions is a wedding DJ from Phoenix, AZ. We service weddings througout the local area, including Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Arizona. Desert House Productions is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Phoenix, AZ wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in Special Event Wedding DJ Entertainment
602-790-2241
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment