Denash Photography
The Art of Expression
5451 Fern Beach Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63128  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Profile   Reviews (17)   Photos   FAQ   Blog   Map
About Us

It's not just about a picture, but everything surrounding that moment. Jeff is a creative photographer that offers the assurance that you'll have great pictures and a good experience - so you can relax and plan the honeymoon.

Hi, I'm Jeff. I've spent the last 10 years shooting interior design, weddings, portraits and loved every crazy moment of it. I've won international photography awards, been published in national magazines for interior design, as well as winning national wedding photography awards. That stuff makes me happy, but the real payoff is continuing to do what I love, photography.

PLEASE - Do not contact me using third party sites like Wedding Wire and the Knot. The only way to verify I get your inquiry is a direct email or a email through our website at http://www.denash.com

Call or email today to schedule an appointment!

(314) 631-4170 or info@denash.com

Available for Nationwide and Destination weddings.

314-631-4170
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire