Denash Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Jeff was great! I can't talk enough about how wonderful he was. He was very reasonably priced and great to work with. Our officiant didn't show up for our rehearsal so he stepped in and helped us all rehearse which helped relive a lot of stress. He was awesome on the wedding day, and got a ton of great shots. We wanted to do the sparkler shot and he was very accommodating. When it came to getting us our CD of photos, he was very quick and there were plenty of photos to choose from. I highly recommend Jeff.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
5451 Fern Beach Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63128
BLOG

The Art of Expression

It's not just about a picture, but everything surrounding that moment. Jeff is a creative photographer that offers the assurance that you'll have great pictures and a good experience - so you can relax and plan the honeymoon.

Hi, I'm Jeff. I've spent the last 10 years shooting interior design, weddings, portraits and loved every crazy moment of it. I've won international photography awards, been published in national magazines for interior design, as well as winning national wedding photography awards. That stuff makes me happy, but the real payoff is continuing to do what I love, photography.

PLEASE - Do not contact me using third party sites like Wedding Wire and the Knot. The only way to verify I get your inquiry is a direct email or a email through our website at http://www.denash.com

Call or email today to schedule an appointment!

(314) 631-4170 or info@denash.com

Available for Nationwide and Destination weddings.

+/- read less