Deena Miller Productions

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Deena Miller played for our daughter’s wedding and she/they were fantastic! Deena worked with us a head of time to make the song selections, learned a new song for the father daughter dance and was just overall easy and cheerful to work with. The dance floor was packed all evening! They moved without pause from one song to another. The whole evening the music was geared toward the people dancing. They started out with more Motown type music and by the end of the evening it was more contemporary music. The dance floor was rocking! They also provided the cocktail hour music which was just wonderful, perfect for the mood and not loud-as there was no problem for people to converse. The whole evening flowed perfectly between them and the caterers, everything timed out perfectly from the bride/groom dance to the father daughter dance and the quieter music during the time for eating dinner. The quality of the musicians and the sound-excellent. I cannot think of anything to criticize They were excellent. Everyone I have spoken with from the wedding has commented on how good the band was. If you hire Deena you will not be disappointed.

Deena Miller Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience with us. It means the world. I am so happy that we met your expectations and hope that we are lucky enough to celebrate with you and your family, friends again in the future. It's clients like you , who make us want to GIVE 150% , your party was a combo of non stop dancing and even a little jazz concert during dessert. That was so much FUN for the band as well :)
You had real music lovers there, for that,…. we Thank YOU!

Services Used: Band
LOCATION
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301

5 STAR Award Winning Entertainment

***** 5 STAR ***** AWARD WINNING Exhilaration !

Dear Bride, Groom & new Friend,

***** 5 STAR ***** AWARD WINNING Exhilaration !

Dear Bride, Groom & new Friend,

Hello, I am Deena Miller and I want to personally thank you for clicking on our page to learn more about us. We are not an agency. I will be the person who will be responding to your initial phone calls & e-mails. I am the person who you will be communicating with from the moment you choose us, until the last dance of the evening.

You deserve nothing less than ONE on ONE personalized attention, communication and the highest quality of non-stop music, energy at your party.  These are just one of the many things you can expect to receive by choosing us.

I care enough to learn about YOU and the things that truly make your heart sing. This this is going to be the happiest day of your life !

Please read our 5 star reviews & experience first hand, how much I enjoy planning & executing the perfect music for my couples.

Thank you for considering Deena Miller Productions.

Can't wait to hear from you !

Warmest Regards,

Deena Miller - My Cell Phone:  201-390-7887  text or call for immediate info.

More REASONS TO CHOOSE US:

* Our band has award winning talent * We have performed over 3000 Weddings  * We have an extensive song list and stay current

Providing HIGH ENERGY non-stop entertainment.

It's not the "music" alone that get people excited, it's energy and execution of the entertainers that energize the crowd.

And we know how to do it!

Please visit our website to view current LIVE video clips, songlist & RAVE testimonials

LETS TALK ! Call today for a NO-PRESSURE  phone consultation! I can't wait to hear from you !

Call  888-570-BAND ( 2263 )

OR TEXT ME @ 201-390-7887

Enter- NAME-EVENT DATE-LOCATION-best time to call you .

MORE ABOUT DEENA:

Deena grew up  in the entertainment business.

Father produced 7 classic albums by "The Rolling Stones", Traffic and dozens more. And Grandfather owned the famous  Bill Miller Rivera in Las Vegas where he booked Elvis, Frank Sinatra and other legendary entertainers. Deena grew up witnessing

how greatness is really achieved. It is no accident.

Deena has performed with greats; Donna Summer, Norah Jones, Billy Joel, and was the FEATURED star vocalist for the rock legend " MEATLOAF".You have also heard Deena's voice numerous times on the Howard Stern show singing comedic song parodies and numerous tv & Radio commercials.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Band
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Deena Miller Productions was absolutely wonderful to work with for a recent wedding. As a wedding coordinator I work with many different bands and can honestly say that Deena was one of the most professional and fun I have had the pleasure of working with. She quickly answered any questions that I had and went out of her way to meet any requests either from myself or my client. Deena and her band knew how to work the crowd all night and kept the flow of the event perfectly timed to all the other elements. My client chose to use the full band plus a male singer- they were fantastic! Deena Miller Productions is classy, professional, great sounding, and they can keep your guests entertained for hours. They had the exact sound needed at given time of the night from smooth dinner music to pieces that got everyone up and dancing. I could not have been more pleased with band and the non-stop performance. This is definitely a band to consider for your next event!
Deena Miller Productions is a wedding band from Northern Pennsylvania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York City . Deena Miller Productions is a professional wedding band that has been part of the Northeast wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in live music for weddings, corporate events, private parties, and all other events