Daniel Portalatin Photography

Daniel Portalatin Photography

wedding photography new york brooklyn staten island queens bronx new jersey long island

Brooklyn, NY 11218 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us
Let us have the privilege of capturing your moments as we will provide you with not only memorable pictures, but a great experience as well.

We are a husband and wife team that is passionate about capturing moments and providing exceptional service to all of our clients. As a team of Professional photographers this means you will receive 2 pro photographers instead of just one. This enables your day to get captured in detail.

We provide high quality, fun and creative services for Weddings, Sweet 16, Portraits and more. While we provide exceptional quality and service, we have a standard to keep our prices reasonable because we believe everyone deserves to have their moments captured beautifully.

I'm fun, happy, professional and easy going. I try to make my clients feel as comfortable as possible because it helps the photos come out better and I want to make their experience a great one!

So please, contact me and I'd love to talk with you and help in anyway that I can. I look forward to hearing from you :-)

All the best!

Daniel Portalatin
www.danieljportalatin.com
718-710-7761
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire