Dallas String Quartet

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow! The Dallas String Quartet was easily a focal point of our wedding. They played beautifully, and the guests were enchanted by the DSQ's renditions of current songs. DSQ is an expensive band to book (we booked for ceremony and cocktail hour), but you get what you pay for... They were AMAZING! Thank you, DSQ!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
P.O. Box 600377, Dallas, TX 75360

Eclectic and electrifying mix of musicians.

With a beautiful sound the Dallas String Quartet turns simple moments into elegant events. Praised by numerous music lovers as a five star quartet, the members of the group recently performed with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Amy Grant, and Josh Groban.

Testimonials:

"Thank you for providing the lovely music at my October wedding ... read more

Testimonials:

"Thank you for providing the lovely music at my October wedding reception at Highland Park United Methodist Church. The quartet played beautifully and I appreciate your assistance in making my wedding day so memorable!"
....- Nichole Underwood Owenl