CurlyArt

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This is definitely a unique way to preserve your wedding bouquet and I loved how the paintings turned out! I ordered a painting for myself and for my parents and Betty did a wonderful job on them. I loved how they both turned out and I can't wait to give my parents their painting as a Christmas gift. Betty was very easy to work with and she was very responsive through email. I highly recommend that you preserve your wedding bouquet with Curly Art. You won't regret it!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
betty@curly-art.com, Visalia, CA 93292
BLOG

Wedding Flowers Preserved on Canvas

Preserving your flowers and incorporating them into a beautiful painting is far more interesting and lasting than just drying them whole and keeping them under glass.

Transform your wedding flowers into an everlasting keepsake of your wedding as well as a work of art for your home. Your flowers and painting will be preserved on a 1 1/2"  deep gallery style canvas in the size of your choice sealed permanently. You can also have your wedding invitation, save the date or programs using your flowers made into an attractive, artistic presentation on the same type canvas.

Your wedding flowers can be preserved into a painting using colors and or designs from your wedding or colors you choose to go with the decor in your home. Or, you can let the artist decide on the colors that would best compliment your flowers. There are many sizes to select from for the bride and groom including smaller canvases to use as a gift to their parents.

+/- read less